G2010...how’s the season going 2019?

Great start to the season for you guys especially with that victory over OC Surf. Your team has done well from moving up from Flight 3. I believe your team is the exact same team from last year right?

Yes we added one new player , flight 1 is brutal lol

Was it a Legends Como team like years passed? Dang, that is called "no mercy."

was it a what team? and there was mercy he played subs half the game kept his starting rotation moving. Didn’t play his top forwards the whole game and told me that it’s more of a local game so recruitment purposes to win and have a shutout.

was it a what team? and there was mercy he played subs half the game kept his starting rotation moving. Didn’t play his top forwards the whole game and told me that it’s more of a local game so recruitment purposes to win and have a shutout.
Wow!!! What a great coach you got over there showing major mercy. Back in the old days my dd would saddle up with a few super studs from Temecula and join forces with the Legends from Chino=Combo team. What Legends team is this?

Wow!!! What a great coach you got over there showing major mercy. Back in the old days my dd would saddle up with a few super studs from Temecula and join forces with the Legends from Chino=Combo team. What Legends team is this?

Ya my buddy is a great coach hence the results. Lol and ya he doesn’t take or borrow players from different clubs it’s his team he’s developed the past 2 years so it’s not his fault playing against teams that aren’t the caliber. As a college coach, ex pro player, and high level club coach him and I see things extremely alike. It’s not our job to tell our forwards to stop scoring. Everyone pays their yearly fees and if some teams develop quicker then so be it. These kids and parents all pay to hopefully get a college scholarship and hopefully for the 1% make it professional. So why is it the coaches or teams fault to punish themselves and tell themselves don’t play soccer but rather play possession? Why not possession with a purpose? Or a topic? You kill a forwards natural instinct to go to goal and she will never get it back. It’s not participation medals for everyone and play nice and easy. No elitist are exactly that. They are elite and don’t show mercy because again when a team gets a chance to run it up on them I guarantee a team will. every coach and club tries. If you want fair or nice don’t play a sport. Sports are elite competition. And you practice and train to showcase everything you work so hard for. Many won’t like it but I respect it and love it.

13-0 is uncalled for in my book. Just shows the coach lacks basic manners. Tell me how you do against SDSC, Solar, or MVLA; that will tell me about the skills.

Elite sports need blowouts? We are talking about 9 year old girls here, so the “elite” argument is kind of silly.

Ya my buddy is a great coach hence the results. Lol and ya he doesn’t take or borrow players from different clubs it’s his team he’s developed the past 2 years so it’s not his fault playing against teams that aren’t the caliber. As a college coach, ex pro player, and high level club coach him and I see things extremely alike. It’s not our job to tell our forwards to stop scoring. Everyone pays their yearly fees and if some teams develop quicker then so be it. These kids and parents all pay to hopefully get a college scholarship and hopefully for the 1% make it professional. So why is it the coaches or teams fault to punish themselves and tell themselves don’t play soccer but rather play possession? Why not possession with a purpose? Or a topic? You kill a forwards natural instinct to go to goal and she will never get it back. It’s not participation medals for everyone and play nice and easy. No elitist are exactly that. They are elite and don’t show mercy because again when a team gets a chance to run it up on them I guarantee a team will. every coach and club tries. If you want fair or nice don’t play a sport. Sports are elite competition. And you practice and train to showcase everything you work so hard for. Many won’t like it but I respect it and love it.
Kill or be killed is my motto in sports. No Mercy is the way to go :) You did mention the recruiting aspects on destroying Murrieta Surf 13-0. Is their a particular player the Pro Coach is looking at? Maybe embarrass her and her friends and then call her to be a part of the incredible team? Is this Legends team the B team? Future DPL Team or is this the team that will represent the DA team in future?

Kill or be killed is my motto in sports. No Mercy is the way to go :) You did mention the recruiting aspects on destroying Murrieta Surf 13-0. Is their a particular player the Pro Coach is looking at? Maybe embarrass her and her friends and then call her to be a part of the incredible team? Is this Legends team the B team? Future DPL Team or is this the team that will represent the DA team in future?

That was a funny response. I’ll definitely be sure to ask him and I’ll get back to you that. At the end of the day. “Winning is a mentality. It’s not something you achieve overnight. It’s something instilled in the minds of athletes. Attitude reflects leadership.” Go watch any documentary of any professional athlete and see what there stance on this is and how they got to where they were. All of the sensitive people who say “it’s uncalled for” or “unethical” there’s a reason those top 1% get to the top and that’s because of their mentality.

Back