G2010...how’s the season going 2019?

Thanks for the quick update! Congrats to Legends

So from what I’m hearing the Top Legends Flight 1 team is the one coached by Shelton. They have like 3 Legends teams wrapped up into 1 team under youth soccer rankings. It would be nice to see someone from the Legends team email Mark the administrator that they have this error. He’s a cool guy and will correct these issues on the youth soccer rankings site given that you provide the correct link evidence. To me, I feel they deserve their own team spot in the rankings given how good they are. Mark@usyouthsoccerrankings.com

Last edited:
Ole 1 MSA 0

Great battle. Ole always controlling the possession and pace of the game. Msa always battling, a great group of girls who are developing nice. A team that aims to make noise and compete against tops teams very soon.

Our strikers had a hard time finishing today. Lots of misses. The opportunities were there and the ref, what can I say. Missed a clear penalty and gave us no love. Aside from that great battle and proud of my DD for scoring the winning goal. I’ve always told her that I don’t care for her to score when the teams are easy. Do your thing with the passes you make. But when your teammates have a tough time getting the ball in, you gotta step up as a scorer yourself. It’s when you can score in the big games when the competition gets tough that matters to me most. She did the same thing when they played against Albion. I was not the camera man today. Credit to big man Canelo for catching the play on camera.

Goal Clíp:

Last edited:
Ole 1 MSA 0

Great battle. Ole always controlling the possession and pace of the game. Msa always battling, a great group of girls who are developing nice. A team that aims to make noise and compete against tops teams very soon.

Our strikers had a hard time finishing today. Lots of misses. The opportunities were there and the ref, what can I say. Missed a clear penalty and gave us no love. Aside from that great battle and proud of my DD for scoring the winning goal. I’ve always told her that I don’t care for her to score when the teams are easy. Do your thing with the passes you make. But when your teammates have a tough time getting the ball in, you gotta step up as a scorer yourself. It’s when you can score in the big games when the competition gets tough that matters to me most. I was not the camera man today. Credit to big man Canelo for catching the goal

I just talked to my brother he said it was a good game and tough battle. Congratulations on the win. You guys win this time. They still have one more game to go. Can’t believe they are making you guys play 3 times this season. I guess maybe they knew that this was going to be the contest for second place between the 2 teams

I just talked to my brother he said it was a good game and tough battle. Congratulations on the win. You guys win this time. They still have one more game to go. Can’t believe they are making you guys play 3 times this season. I guess maybe they knew that this was going to be the contest for second place between the 2 teams

A fun competitive game to watch. Tell your brother they got nothing to worry about but everything to be proud of. Being able to play and compete with teams like the Eagles and Ole is a good sign towards their progress. Til next time my friend. I would definitely add MSA as a Tier 3 team status. They would compete just fine with any of those teams and get wins. You guys got better defense than some of the tier 3 teams and solid offense rising with development.

Last edited:
Week 5 Games of the Week

Blues vs SDSC
Legends vs OC Surf
OC Surf vs SDSC
Blues vs Slammers PA

**OC Surf will be tested this weekend playing against two tough opponents

SD Surf vs Rebels (rematch of week 1)

Vegas and State Cup are the same weekend for G2010. State Cup opens January 18, 2020 and Vegas Cup is January 17-20, 2020

Week 5 Games of the Week

Blues vs SDSC
Legends vs OC Surf
OC Surf vs SDSC
Blues vs Slammers PA

Who won the first match between Surf and Rebels?

Results
Legends vs Blues 1-0
OC Galaxy vs OC Surf
SD Surf vs SD Galaxy 10-0
MSA vs Ole
Legends vs Blues 1-0
MSA 0 - Ole 1
Galaxy OC 1 - OC Surf 1

SD Galaxy in years past was a tough squad, anyone know what happened here? Left for other teams? Can't believe a 10-0 loss, but I do know Surf has improved a lot.

Legends vs Blues 1-0
MSA 0 - Ole 1
Galaxy OC 1 - OC Surf 1

SD Galaxy in years past was a tough squad, anyone know what happened here? Left for other teams? Can't believe a 10-0 loss, but I do know Surf has improved a lot.

OC Surf/Galaxy game was a tie, but play was dominated by Surf...they were unquestionably the better team outshooting them 2-1 and having majority of possession.

Surf lost to Blues 4-0, but the first half was pretty even in terms of possession and shots on goal. Blues are not the most dominant team they were in years past...if not for #10 bruising her way to goal I'm not sure where they'd be on wins...kind of shame for some skilled girls on that team that get to stand around and watch this.

Legends vs Blues 1-0
MSA 0 - Ole 1
Galaxy OC 1 - OC Surf 1

Galaxy SD is still pretty good team but seems liked they lost of couple players (totally guessing). I know they played great during summer and tied against Blues and played great during Albion Cup. They are currently 3-3 in league play with losses to Surf, Albion and Rebels. All teams are improving for sure. Surf is improving and they picked up 5 new players last year.

Week 5 Games of the Week

Blues vs SDSC
Legends vs OC Surf
OC Surf vs SDSC
Blues vs Slammers PA

That's an understatement regarding OC Surf...lol

The Legends success doesn't surprise me. They pull players from a huge area, and their coach plays professional soccer which I think holds a lot of weight.

You've got to bring it every weekend in this south division.

Galaxy SD is still pretty good team but seems liked they lost of couple players (totally guessing). I know they played great during summer and tied against Blues and played great during Albion Cup. They are currently 3-3 in league play with losses to Surf, Albion and Rebels. All teams are improving for sure. Surf is improving and they picked up 5 new players last year.
Always enjoyed matching up with SD Galaxy, had some very competitive girls and played great team ball. Hoping they were just missing a few players in that loss.

Temecula Valley Hawks Academy G2010

Hawks beat OC Surf 3-2
Hawks beat Murrieta surf 3-0
Lost to legends 8-0
Lost to SDSC 7-0

We play the Slammers and OC Galaxy this weekend ..results to follow . Great forum btw!!

I was surprised to see you say la galaxy SD tied blues based on what I've seen from those teams. looked it up on albion cup website, very easy to do by the way, blues beat them 2-1. Would have thought blues would have beaten them by more.

Temecula Valley Hawks Academy G2010

Hawks beat OC Surf 3-2
Hawks beat Murrieta surf 3-0
Lost to legends 8-0
Lost to SDSC 7-0

We play the Slammers and OC Galaxy this weekend ..results to follow . Great forum btw!!

Great start to the season for you guys especially with that victory over OC Surf. Your team has done well from moving up from Flight 3. I believe your team is the exact same team from last year right?

I was surprised to see you say la galaxy SD tied blues based on what I've seen from those teams. looked it up on albion cup website, very easy to do by the way, blues beat them 2-1. Would have thought blues would have beaten them by more.

My bad on draw between Blue and Galaxy. It was tied and the Blues won the game in PKs if I recall correctly.

@Socccerdadof3 welcome to the boards and thanks for contributing to he forums. What’s the Hawks next tournament?

Back