ECNL Championship Draw Best XI's TDS

Solar 02 is almost as good as Solar 03. Wow just wow. Talk about a soccer dynasty

That Slammers player is #9 and she is working the Blues defenders over. Not sure how she missed her PK but that is something that can be trained. She will be the top recruit from that team IMHO and is the best player on the pitch in this game.

gotta watch more closely there - are some problems that don't seem to be trainable.

The Blues have #11 and #6 to carry them. They will do fine although I agree that they are going to need more advanced ball skills once they move on to the next level. Slammers has a player up top for them that will be a very good college player. I think that her number is #2 or something single digit. She just needs a little more help in this game.

If I had a player on the 02 Blues team that wasn't #11 or #6 I would be worried. The rest of the team just seems to be set up to play directly to those two.

11/6/20...
I believe Solar plays a much better game though. I am biased but the Slammers and Blues game was like watching soccer tennis.
I am surprised the Hawks fell in that fashion today. I expected a more even match

gotta watch more closely there - are some problems that don't seem to be trainable.

I caught most of the second half. She makes the Blues defenders look bad. Not as bad as the Slammers defenders but bad nonetheless. Not sure about the issues that don't show up on film. I think that if the player's parents care about her success at the next level they won't have a problem addressing her needs. Trust me the coaches from the top schools do their homework on players before they make an offer. The reason that some players that seem to be elite end up at not so elite schools typically have to do with the non-soccer issues.

yes, get the ball to the Italians (aka #11 or #6). #2 on Slammers has always been a player to notice but need to see how the next few years go because as you know, a lot can happen during the next three years before they hit college. There is another player on Slammers that a few talk about but there are problems there.

I posted this before. In a high school game this past season. I had an opportunity to watch a Blues-Baker U15 player and the Slammers U15 #2 player. It was night and day. The Blues Baker player was most comfortable when the ball was played into space towards the corner for her to run onto it. The Slammers #2 player was head and shoulders better, receiving balls at her feet, taking players one 1v1 and passing at the right time. My DD, stated the Slammers #2 freshmen player was a BALLER!

I posted this before. In a high school game this past season. I had an opportunity to watch a Blues-Baker U15 player and the Slammers U15 #2 player. It was night and day. The Blues Baker player was most comfortable when the ball was played into space towards the corner for her to run onto it. The Slammers #2 player was head and shoulders better, receiving balls at her feet, taking players one 1v1 and passing at the right time. My DD, stated the Slammers #2 freshmen player was a BALLER!

I agree with your assessment. If she is the player that I saw. Their team got merc'd but she has nothing to hang her head about. She has a bright future ahead of her.

The funniest part of the misrepresented player - if you saw these two side by side - a blind person would NEVER,...EVER get them confused. Not to mention they are completely different players.

11/6/20...
I believe Solar plays a much better game though. I am biased but the Slammers and Blues game was like watching soccer tennis.
I am surprised the Hawks fell in that fashion today. I expected a more even match

I think that tomorrow's final will be a different game. We will see who dictates the style of play. The Slammer/Blues game was pretty bad. If those are two of the best 4 teams in the country in this age group then GDA has it's work cut out for it.

The funniest part of the misrepresented player - if you saw these two side by side - a blind person would NEVER,...EVER get them confused. Not to mention they are completely different players.

I was watching a live stream trying to see the jersey numbers. The Blues numbers were easy to see. The number for this player was hard to catch.

SB are you talking about th 04 and 03 player? Not to take away from AM at all but any hint as to the 03 who it actually was? Would love to know

I think that tomorrow's final will be a different game. We will see who dictates the style of play. The Slammer/Blues game was pretty bad. If those are two of the best 4 teams in the country in this age group then GDA has it's work cut out for it.

We already know this but can't tell certain clubs this...

SB are you talking about th 04 and 03 player? Not to take away from AM at all but any hint as to the 03 who it actually was? Would love to know

I am talking about the African American forward for Slammers on their U15 team that lost to Blues earlier this morning. If it is your typical club soccer team they only have 1-3 black players and most are biracial. This one is not biracial and she was the best player on the pitch for the 35 minutes that I watched.

I am talking about the African American forward for Slammers on their U15 team that lost to Blues earlier this morning. If it is your typical club soccer team they only have 1-3 black players and most are biracial. This one is not biracial and she was the best player on the pitch for the 35 minutes that I watched.
And she comes from a very good family!

It must be the club soccer cost, because I am surprised there isn't more Africian American girls playing soccer.

I was asking @Sombitch if he knew who the real player for the TDS was because I believe that is what his post was referring to .
Yes that Slammers girl was GREAT!
Solar has TB again another straight athlete such a pleasure to watch

Are you talking about the surf girl? Who is the player she was confused for? That girl deserves some recognition.

Yes we know who it is - I do not want to call a 14 year old girl on a public forum. Lets just say she couldn't look any more opposite than AM. Scary.

Umm this Slammers U17 team that everyone is talking about is getting outplayed by Crossfire. They are down 1-0 and Crossfire looks more dangerous.

Back