ECNL Championship Draw Best XI's TDS

Ladies and gentleman presenting the Blues....lol
Please don't embarrass the club there are way too many classy families for that ghetto trash. Stop it.
#StopIt LOL So Whitty you are!

Both of their girls are in great college programs so I think they are fine. It also sounds to me like you are the bitter one. Your daughter must be one of the midfielders on the blues team.
Why would they still be trolling U15 forums and soccer it's time to get a life. #Clowns

You Guys sound like a Bunch of Dumbass , ,Bitter, Whiny Little Bitches! NoGal & NeverMakeAPlay STFU You mad because both your DD's didn't win anything cry me a river build a bridge and get over it.
Congrats So Cal Blues The Only So Cal Team to get it Done and be in the record books this year! #NationalChamps
LMAO! You are to blinded by the winning to notice besides the forwards the other players are to kick it to the Italians...er your forwards. Enjoy your ECNL championship #sucka!

You Guys sound like a Bunch of Dumbass , ,Bitter, Whiny Little Bitches! NoGal & NeverMakeAPlay STFU You mad because both your DD's didn't win anything cry me a river build a bridge and get over it.
Congrats So Cal Blues The Only So Cal Team to get it Done and be in the record books this year! #NationalChamps

My player actually has 2 national championships against much better competition. Not to mention she has more accolades than any player on that team. You can try to deny what was out on film then go ahead and be an ostritch. I promise you if your kid got the $$$ from the school that my player goes to you would $hit yourself. My player is the top player in the country at her position. #GETOVERYOURSELF. #TALKTOMEWHENYOUARETHERE

BTW it's an ECNL thread and NOT a U15 thread. Now why don't you take that ECNL medal off your neck and give it back to your DD.

@NoGoal don't sweat a Baker boys sycophant. Those boys have these parents of youngers drinking the kool aid like Jim Jones. Those medals seem important right now. They are at the bar right now celebrating so let then have their day. This guy/girl will be one of the many salty posters that are bitter when Central Arkansas is their best offer.

Why would they still be trolling U15 forums and soccer time to get a life. #Clowns

It's an ECNL forum and I choose to give back a little of the wisdom that was shared with me from past posters on this forum when my player was going through the process. You can be a dbag and act like I care about some club national title if you want to. The truth is I am glad that your player's team won as I am a SoCal native. What should trouble you is the way in which it occurred. If your player is one of those forwards or that skilled midfielder then continue to talk crap. If not then I have to laugh at you. Either way good luck to you and your player.

It's an ECNL forum and I choose to give back a little of the wisdom that was shared with me from past posters on this forum when my player was going through the process. You can be a dbag and act like I care about some club national title if you want to. The truth is I am glad that your player's team won as I am a SoCal native. What should trouble you is the way in which it occurred. If your player is one of those forwards or that skilled midfielder then continue to talk crap. If not then I have to laugh at you. Either way good luck to you and your player.

I think a couple of the Blues U15 fwds are YNT players. Not surprised though, they get all of the action on the team.

On the losing end the white lanky Solar attacking mid was good and so was the right forward. That's how a college coach would evaluate potential players.

As stated before, watch out for flying clipboards. By the way, when players take "selfies" of their injuries and send it to friends the proof stays out there forever, even if it is deleted. It gets posted, reposted, reposted and reposted again.
when Central Arkansas is their best offer.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry to rain down on your parade. Maybe you should seek advise from ladiesman13. He seems to have been enlightened.

Ladiesman217 (close enough). There are some players on the Blues team that would never make another ECNL team at their position; but, they are real good at firing the ball far up the field in the right general direction so it works for them. Next year it gets harder to do what they do.

Ladiesman217 (close enough). There are some players on the Blues team that would never make another ECNL team at their position; but, they are real good at firing the ball far up the field in the right general direction so it works for them. Next year it gets harder to do what they do.
The opposing ECNL teams would welcome any of the 02 and 03 Blues-Baker's starting forwards with open arms that's for sure.

The opposing ECNL teams would welcome any of the 02 and 03 Blues-Baker's starting forwards with open arms that's for sure.

Speaking of which, I'm a little confused on some of the aging in the TDS Best, which yes, I am aware, comes from a ridiculous company. For ex, I didn't think Kennedy Wesley played up a year? She's listed as U17, but other 2019's are listed as U16? There are some others, but this is the most apparent. Can anyone clarify?

Speaking of which, I'm a little confused on some of the aging in the TDS Best, which yes, I am aware, comes from a ridiculous company. For ex, I didn't think Kennedy Wesley played up a year? She's listed as U17, but other 2019's are listed as U16? There are some others, but this is the most apparent. Can anyone clarify?

She is an 01 playing up.

Crazy seeing such a stacked roster commitment wise and in general! :) I mean, I always knew that team existed, but I never really saw it on paper. 4 committed to UCLA!! One to Stanford, 2 to USC, One to UofA and another three to Arizona State! 2 to Notre Dame, one to Michigan and another to LMU! Another to an Ivy! That's 11 in the Pac12 alone, Congrats to all, including the ones I didn't mention!!

http://www.scblues.com/Default.aspx?tabid=155712

Back