Climate and Weather

So exxon mobil is guilty of spending money against what their scientist find. What about shell or bp or standard? Are they as guilty or somewhat guilty....
And what should be done to these companies?

I think this is cute. Science no longer consider it a debate so the nutters on a soccer blog are debating the science. Hey, can we talk about the validity of e=mc2 next? Or gravity?
Sure. Do you have a problem with the validity of the two. I don’t. My moobs are a valid argument for gravity.

Thanks for your political opinion, I'll stick to what PhDs tell me.

That's NOT an opinion based on Politics....

That's a scientific fact based on many sources who called into question the false Premise of
Global Warming/Climate Change, especially after it was recognized that " Supposed " data
had been skewered and manipulated by various secure sources ( one major source was NASA )
And they admitted to the deception, the hockey stick graph is manipulated ( therefore a false
source or data support ) ( The tree ring premise has been debunked soundly ) ( The temperature
locations that provided 100 plus year data has been disproved due to false or very misinterpreted
Data)

Go do your due diligence Mr Wez before you support a sinking ship.....
You can get intoxicated all you want on the Pontificated Lies, but it
WILL NOT CHANGE FACTS !

The Global Warming/Climate Change Premise is a Big God Damn Lie to steal monies thru a Carbon Tax theft scam.

Please take back that post, the fact that you even posted it is disheartening even from you !

Why would I take back a sad statement like that?

http://news.gallup.com/poll/170822/believe-creationist-view-human-origins.aspx

ark-encounter.jpg

Hope this helps.

Nuclear power is pollution-free when properly operated (ignoring fumbles like Chernobyl, 3-Mile Island, Fukushima, Detroit Fermi, etc) but still has a long-term waste storage and isolation problem. Perhaps t can overcome the politics that has kept the completed Yucca Mountain repository empty.

Long term waste storage was solved with the off planet disposal proposal.....
And yes it would be cost effective with increased facility operations to fund it.

Now that I posted the facts let's wait for Spola's Coocoo remark....3 2 1..

Back