Climate and Weather

Yes, I'm a Young Earth Agnostic....

Thanks for the Honest answer.....

Now I know what I'm dealing with.

I'm sorry you passed on the science and math classes when you had the opportunity.

No longer are you just a pussy, you are one sorry ass ill informed overpaid cubicle worker
who's easily swayed by elixir commentary.

I truly feel sorry for you......

Thanks for the Honest answer.....

Now I know what I'm dealing with.

I'm sorry you passed on the science and math classes when you had the opportunity.

No longer are you just a pussy, you are one sorry ass ill informed overpaid cubicle worker
who's easily swayed by elixir commentary.

I truly feel sorry for you......

Pussy

Why would I take back a sad statement like that?

http://news.gallup.com/poll/170822/believe-creationist-view-human-origins.aspx

ark-encounter.jpg

Hope this helps.
Where did the marching bands come from when Noah landed?

I think this is cute. Science no longer consider it a debate so the nutters on a soccer blog are debating the science. Hey, can we talk about the validity of e=mc2 next? Or gravity?

Einstein's original paper was more like M = L/ -- If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass diminishes by L/V² -- where L is energy and V is the speed of light, but when translated to English it was converted to the more familiar form.

Because we've become a nation of dumbshits. I assure you that statistic was so much lower 50 years ago. Make America Smart Again.
They were tired of being second class citizens and needing to hide their prejudice and ignorance. They have come so far, they are doing pretty well at making dumb the new smart. They even have a prime example in the White House.

Back