Climate and Weather

They were tired of being second class citizens and needing to hide their prejudice and ignorance. They have come so far, they are doing pretty well at making dumb the new smart. They even have a prime example in the White House.
How’s that AGW ratio coming along genius?

Lol, from you?

internet_badass_by_krocialblack-d3ozuam.jpg

We have a Picture of you on the sidelines at one of the recent games you attended, would you like me to
post it ?

What a terrible click bait site....

nb-header-bs3.png

In the few instances when I have been tricked into accessing one of those sites, I am amazed at how ugly they are - ads intruding on the copy, "to see more click next page", attempts to change my browsing settings - although certainly not ugly to the owner who gets payments based on eyeballs.

In the few instances when I have been tricked into accessing one of those sites, I am amazed at how ugly they are - ads intruding on the copy, "to see more click next page", attempts to change my browsing settings - although certainly not ugly to the owner who gets payments based on eyeballs.
Fox and Limbaugh and the right-wing web are YUGE business. They know the suckers when they see 'em. There's big money in playing people for scared and stupid.

Fox and Limbaugh and the right-wing web are YUGE business. They know the suckers when they see 'em. There's big money in playing people for scared and stupid.
I see it everywhere. Not just conservative sites but liberal sites as well.

Back