CalSouth National Cup Question (use of ECNL players)

So crazy! Never a dull moment in Club Soccer that is for sure. Poor kids are the ones hurt in this disaster.
Very true kids are having a bad day at their day jobs. I know this for a fact. North Orange County is my 'hood' and I wish this never happened.

But YET we still show up every weekend and put up with all these Shenanigans.... Relax people it's all about the Beautiful game of soccer.

Special shout out to a certain SD C team- yes C team- 2003 who used two ECNL players this weekend in thei bid for the illustrious Presidents State Cup 2003. How wonderful to see them out on the pitch

There is one team that actually had 7 or 8 ECNL players last weekend for Presidents..... and yes they did advance. Would be pretty embarrassing if they didn't.

Special shout out to a certain SD C team- yes C team- 2003 who used two ECNL players this weekend in thei bid for the illustrious Presidents State Cup 2003. How wonderful to see them out on the pitch

If this is true, those parents of the "patches" should be embarrassed. What's next, the local AYSO Friendship Tourney?

I think they will win President's Cup.

Whose job is it to decide what goes on Twitter and Facebook when it's a tainted win like that?
Again I hope that they go alllll the way and win the whole thing with ECNL players. It's all about development right?
I am at the point where I think US SOCCER has to enact a no tourney and no score rule until U16 to beat it into these coaches heads that what they are doing is bad news

Back