Best team by far?

Lol good one, all he is a recruiter. Tell me a big tournament he's won?
They won Cerritos Memorial this year...prob biggest tournament outside of state cup. I'm not a CDA Slammers fan but I have to give credit to Cruz. He gets a lot out of his players (maybe at an expense to their long term development). They don't have the talent like Blues or Newport Slammers but they get results.

They won Cerritos Memorial this year...prob biggest tournament outside of state cup. I'm not a CDA Slammers fan but I have to give credit to Cruz. He gets a lot out of his players (maybe at an expense to their long term development). They don't have the talent like Blues or Newport Slammers but they get results.
From personal experience, all the girls from that team have had personal trainers and a bunch of obsessed parents

I think if you are in a soccer forum for a bunch of 7 and 8 year old girls you are obsessed or we are all a bit obsessed...lol.

I recall one of the parents on our boys U8 team went out and did the research to determine the youngest age at which there was a national champion.

Back