Best team by far?

Then you sir have a bigger problem, if you don't have a daughter at this age what are you doing in this forum? Why do you even care? And why would you comment on something that you don't care about?

It's too funny to read comments about u7 Mia Hamms to ignore. The image of 7 year old girls beating a group of 5'4+ girls is too much

Get it right they are all Mal Pugh now.

Let me help you out- if you have a gal who is like this one I stand corrected. But since in all my years I have only seen THIS ONE I am willing make a friendly wager that you are blowing smoke

http://urbanpitch.com/urban-spotlig...ld-phenom-whos-shaping-american-youth-soccer/
So you're telling me because I don't have a daughter that's as good as this one in the article she should give up? Great parenting advice . Not me buddy I tell my daughter to shoot for the stars and if she should fall short at least she gave it her all but I do tell all my daughters that school comes first and if they don't have the grades then they are just hurting their chances .

I love how you twist it.
No clown we are telling you since you ran your mouth that your baby seven year olds can outplay 14 year olds this is a reality check.
This seven year old probably could at the time.
So here is your yardstick Chief. Hope it helps.
Join the rest of us in reality where we are humble, enjoy the competition and look out for one another.

I just hit IGNORE now. It's actually comincal how people play the victim when they initiate a reality check due to their ridiculous postings.
Since most people on this thread have a baby- hit IGNORE and you won't have to see posts. It's a helpful feature and one that I didn't know about when I had a seven year old at first.

You can raise your kids how ever you want , thank GOD we like in a country where we have freedom of speech and good or bad we can say what ever we want. We can even creat a threat in the form and have random people make suggestions and I'll still b waiting for someone who has beat this team.
Thanks

I would bet five dollars it's one of Mario at Surfs parents.
It fits the profile
LOL! The first post clearly says slammers BUT... Striker17 still manages to make it about Surf. What did Surf do to you to make you a hater? Is your kid the next Mia Hamm? If not then you are just another parent with a kid that plays soccer, just like the parent of a 7 year old....nothing more...nothing less. Don't be THAT parent...or is it too late?

LOL! The first post clearly says slammers BUT... Striker17 still manages to make it about Surf. What did Surf do to you to make you a hater? Is your kid the next Mia Hamm? If not then you are just another parent with a kid that plays soccer, just like the parent of a 7 year old....nothing more...nothing less. Don't be THAT parent...or is it too late?
Could not say it any better, all our daughter love the game of soccer . Once you commit your daughter to play club soccer you are committing yourself as well. With practices personal trainers and traveling it's like another job. But we all do it for the love of our kids

God bless you idiots.
Again feel free to review my posts about Surf. Much love for certain coaches. Used car salesmen not so much.

God bless you idiots.
Again feel free to review my posts about Surf. Much love for certain coaches. Used car salesmen not so much.
Some light reading for you all since you are experts:

http://goalnation.com/identifying-watching-developmental-saboteur/

Nice language..no wonder your family hates you. Can you send us the article about the foul-mouthed know it all parents on the sidelines that hold grudges against clubs? Maybe you should write the article..an autobiography.

Wouldn't you say that older Slammers gave a great track record though? Is it style of play that you are referring to.
You may be confusing CDA Slammers with Slammers FC. You are correct in that Slammers FC has a great track record. However, I think the poster is referring to CDA Slammers

Nice language..no wonder your family hates you. Can you send us the article about the foul-mouthed know it all parents on the sidelines that hold grudges against clubs? Maybe you should write the article..an autobiography.

Her family hates her? What are you smoking tonight?? This is getting hilariously stupid.

Could not say it any better, all our daughter love the game of soccer . Once you commit your daughter to play club soccer you are committing yourself as well. With practices personal trainers and traveling it's like another job. But we all do it for the love of our kids

Between you saying your daughters u8 team as good as a u14, and another poster saying his daughters u14 as good as the uswnt, this forum has become the home of the delusional.

Hey, striker17 and I have u13s. Would love to see your girl come play and beat ours.

Back