Best team by far?

Watching CDA Slammers win their 3rd tournament in a row was impressive, maybe the best 2009 team by far?

In my opinion the top 4 are slammers fc, blues, cda slammers, and Liverpool fc....I have seen them all play and looks like they are all pretty even..

I can't wait to see a group of seven year olds who move the ball better than 14 year olds.
Pro tip- wake up from your fantasy land of delusion and work hard and be humble. Quit giving soccer parents a bad name by posting asinine garbage like this and recognize reality.
It will make your harsh landing at u13 much easier to bear.
I've been through it all .... from club to ECNL to my 2 oldest daughters playing for D1 schools. Everyone is not giving any facts. And I don't have an example of anyone actually beating this team all year. And that's with wins over Slammers fc , Surf and Blues

I've been through it all .... from club to ECNL to my 2 oldest daughters playing for D1 schools. Everyone is not giving any facts. And I don't have an example of anyone actually beating this team all year. And that's with wins over Slammers fc , Surf and Blues

If you have been through it all and have kids at d1 you should know how stupid you sound when you say a group of seven year olds can move a ball better than 14 year olds.
It's stupid.
That's all I will comment on the matter. I would expect better behavior from a seasoned vet not contributing to fantasy land.

If you have been through it all and have kids at d1 you should know how stupid you sound when you say a group of seven year olds can move a ball better than 14 year olds.
It's stupid.
That's all I will comment on the matter. I would expect better behavior from a seasoned vet not contributing to fantasy land.
Ill give you that, that was over exaggerating, but I'll make it easier for this forum, please only replay if you have won against this team.

Thanks

Who cares what group of 7 year olds has beat another group of 7 year olds? They are 7. I can name a group of 7 year olds who were unbeatable when my daughter was that age, and half are on b teams now. So who cares.
Obviously someone cares if I'm writing on a post and someone else is replying for , like me and yourself. So stop pretending

My daughter is many years past u8, so no, I don't care. I do think it is hilarious to talk about kindergarten girls like they are the next big thing.
Then you sir have a bigger problem, if you don't have a daughter at this age what are you doing in this forum? Why do you even care? And why would you comment on something that you don't care about?

Back