Best team by far?

I've been through it all .... from club to ECNL to my 2 oldest daughters playing for D1 schools. Everyone is not giving any facts. And I don't have an example of anyone actually beating this team all year. And that's with wins over Slammers fc , Surf and Blues

I call BS; you guys haven't played Slammers FC top team; get your facts correct before posting;

South Slammers is not a top team so what your asking for is irrelevant, average team

I've figured it out. This guy is a troll. Best to ignore. Although my offer to have his 7 year olds scrimmage my daughters u13 team stands. Actually, it would be an embarrassing game of keep away since the older girls wouldn't want to hurt those babies on the field. Wouldn't want the little ones to lose their confidence.

For the record, I didn't see anybody say that a U8 team is better than a U14 team. I believe this comment...
Haven't seen them play but if they keep developing at Slammers, they'll probably be the team who can kick it the furthest by U14!
...was taken out of context.

Also, not sure why people are hating on U-little parents having a forum. If Soccer Affliction wants to brag about their CDA Slammers team, then so be it. Nobody here is saying that their 8-yo is going to be on the national team...just parents that are as interested in their daughter's team as posters in older forums.

For the record, I didn't see anybody say that a U8 team is better than a U14 team. I believe this comment...

...was taken out of context.

Also, not sure why people are hating on U-little parents having a forum. If Soccer Affliction wants to brag about their CDA Slammers team, then so be it. Nobody here is saying that their 8-yo is going to be on the national team...just parents that are as interested in their daughter's team as posters in older forums.

He said the team moves better than girls twice their age. That was too funny and ridiculous to not make fun of. If I got on the 04 thread and said my girls team moves better than the uswnt, I would be made fun of too!

He said the team moves better than girls twice their age. That was too funny and ridiculous to not make fun of. If I got on the 04 thread and said my girls team moves better than the uswnt, I would be made fun of too!
Ahh, ok...missed that. Yeah, that was a bit of a reach...maybe move better than the worst U14 girls out there? LOL.

I've figured it out. This guy is a troll. Best to ignore. Although my offer to have his 7 year olds scrimmage my daughters u13 team stands. Actually, it would be an embarrassing game of keep away since the older girls wouldn't want to hurt those babies on the field. Wouldn't want the little ones to lose their confidence.
Since when did we stop carrying about winning? I'm just gloating about my daughter and her team. This new generation with their participation trophys is the real joke. Don't live life to serious people...yes they are only 8

Since when did we stop carrying about winning? I'm just gloating about my daughter and her team. This new generation with their participation trophys is the real joke. Don't live life to serious people...yes they are only 8

I would not be concerned with wins at all at u8. That is in no way an indicator of future success at the older ages. You bash participation trophies but get super excited about u8 tournament wins? That's hilarious.

I'm just warning you the quickest way to be laughed at on this forum is bragging and making ridiculous claims.

I would not be concerned with wins at all at u8. That is in no way an indicator of future success at the older ages. You bash participation trophies but get super excited about u8 tournament wins? That's hilarious.

I'm just warning you the quickest way to be laughed at on this forum is bragging and making ridiculous claims.
So what's You issue? You search random years which your daughter is not a part of and start picking fights . That something to laugh at

Ok, now this is just obnoxious that you are initiating a thread to boast about your own team. Now you're just giving yourself and the team a bad rap.
I made a thread in the public forum in the public website and happy for my daughter and happy for my team . At the end of the day you don't know me I don't know you and I were actually doing is just talking with a bunch of fake names and fake profiles

I made a thread in the public forum in the public website and happy for my daughter and happy for my team . At the end of the day you don't know me I don't know you and I were actually doing is just talking with a bunch of fake names and fake profiles
Ok...so which CDA Slammers team is it? Who is the coach?

Back