Anaheim Surf 06 Disqualified from State Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would believe that it would not happen at this level. But i have seen worse at regular weekend kids soccer leagues. Usually i have seen it on the boys side not the girls. Also the kids are the one that suffer the most. Can Cal South penalize the DD's in question and leave the rest of the team to play in the semis? have the DOC take over the team not to penalize the DD's that did not have anything to do with it.

This is very entertaining I must admit - HOWEVER I think there is some new information that is about to become public knowledge since everyone here does not seem to have all of the facts. Stay tuned.

This is very entertaining I must admit - HOWEVER I think there is some new information that is about to become public knowledge since everyone here does not seem to have all of the facts. Stay tuned.

The only thing that can make this episode of bafoonery better is if this whole time CalSouth didn't recognize that they had two "Lisa Smiths" in the system and that all along the mom was not lying and had done nothing wrong.
Then my friends we will have gone full circle and I expect a protest to ensue

As a team we are just focusing on this weekend’s match up against an exceptional Legends squad. We are also not partaking out of respect for the young ladies at Anaheim Surf who are just trying to play the game they love and who had no involvement in this awful circumstance.
Well said good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back