Albion Cup G04

100% an Albion parent. 95% an Albion parent of a defender.

I count five Albion brags and one excuse that only a parent would know about (missing players).

LAME!
Not an Albion parent "yet".. my daughter plays at a smaller SD club and we came to watch my friends daughter play in between games and was impressed with the coaching and style of play. I thought the LA Galaxy team was strong and big and was impressed with The fact they were able to hold them to one goal.. They are an impressive team but after reading they have been together for awhile.. the Albion team has not! More time together and they will be a force.. I enjoyed watching them so much that I came back Monday to watch the final.. yes say I need to get a life but I love watching soccer

I am agreeing with you. Although I was including Rebels as a 3rd decent team at Copa since it does not look like they got blown out.

At Albion most of the games look close and your team did not have a cakewalk to the finals so I am not sure what Chargerfan is complaining about. Did knotts borrow players? Being equal distance between Albion DA and Sharks ENCL I would think they would not get players. Is the Beach team their DA team?

With

Notts did not have guest players for either the Carlsbad game or the Surf DA game they also tied 1-1.

Not an Albion parent "yet".. my daughter plays at a smaller SD club and we came to watch my friends daughter play in between games and was impressed with the coaching and style of play. I thought the LA Galaxy team was strong and big and was impressed with The fact they were able to hold them to one goal.. They are an impressive team but after reading they have been together for awhile.. the Albion team has not! More time together and they will be a force.. I enjoyed watching them so much that I came back Monday to watch the final.. yes say I need to get a life but I love watching soccer

Quite the backstory you've created.

A backstory?!? Really?!? I heard there was some crazy parents on here but wow.. I guess I will refrain from commenting on posts just wanted to share my thoughts and appreciation of a great soccer game.

So you followed around a team you were not affiliated with for an entire weekend including a Monday morning (do you have a job?), and then post a glowing review in an age group that you don't have a kid in, and I'M the crazy parent? Just be honest.

So you followed around a team you were not affiliated with for an entire weekend including a Monday morning (do you have a job?), and then post a glowing review in an age group that you don't have a kid in, and I'M the crazy parent? Just be honest.

Isn't your girls team playing right now? Or are you Condliffe?

TBH- You are really annoying. Those other posters that don't have kids in this age group are rubbing off on you and teaching you bad habits. You know who you are MAP, No Goal, etc. Those assholes are 10% informative and 90% douche bags.

TBH- You are really annoying. Those other posters that don't have kids in this age group are rubbing off on you and teaching you bad habits. You know who you are MAP, No Goal, etc. Those assholes are 10% informative and 90% douche bags.

And let me guess you are a Legends parent who is super excited because your two bit club with it's two bit management got GDA. Maybe one day your will get to where you can be a douche bag... Oops you are already there.

Just enjoy your last couple of years of watching your kid play soccer. Her days are numbered...

And let me guess you are a Legends parent who is super excited because your two bit club with it's two bit management got GDA. Maybe one day your will get to where you can be a douche bag... Oops you are already there.

Just enjoy your last couple of years of watching your kid play soccer. Her days are numbered...
Damn, that was quick. And by the way your response is lame and repetitive.

OMG it is worse. You are a Slammers affiliate. What your kid couldn't make the "A" team? Being on a Slammers affiliate and hoping to be GDA is like going to the DMV without an appointment and hoping that it will be quick.

You know that AYSO Extra is probably a better fit.

And yes I know it is Draluck now...

OMG it is worse. You are a Slammers affiliate. What your kid couldn't make the "A" team? Being on a Slammers affiliate and hoping to be GDA is like going to the DMV without an appointment and hoping that it will be quick.

You know that AYSO Extra is probably a better fit.

And yes I know it is Draluck now...
You forgot to throw insult for the way my daughter plays, the program she plays for, her coach, etc. I got my popcorn ready, keep it coming clown.

You forgot to throw insult for the way my daughter plays, the program she plays for, her coach, etc. I got my popcorn ready, keep it coming clown.

No need douche. You know your situation. So let's keep going like you know what you are talking about.

Tick, tock, tick, tock is that Draluck's clock?

You always have to go there...don't bash kids!

And you always mysteriously appear. Why don't you try to convince me of your point of view?

It's okay if you use all of your different aliases too.
Sorry no aliases. I generally don't log in unless I have something to post.

My point is that you are a sorry sack, making negative comments about kids. You have no idea whether kids are on this forum and you are just a bully. Does it make you feel worthwhile to bash kids?

Back