Albion Cup G04

Relax Ali!!! Your like a Kardashian, always trying to get attention. Dom keeps you on the payroll to keep the forum alive with drama.

How much time does it take you to log in under multiple accounts? I'm impressed that an idiot like you can keep it together. If you spent the same amount of time working with your player you might not care what I post dip$hit.

Sorry no aliases. I generally don't log in unless I have something to post.

My point is that you are a sorry sack, making negative comments about kids. You have no idea whether kids are on this forum and you are just a bully. Does it make you feel worthwhile to bash kids?

I don't care what you think. It's entertainment for me. If you get butt hurt then you should stop living vicariously through your daughter. It might help her to succeed. Me I can talk all the crap that I want. I've been there and done that l. You are all up in your feelings because you aren't sure if your kid has what it takes. And if she doesn't your little ego will be bruised because you invested so much time and energy into your little Brittany only to have her fail and this time not get a medal.

I understand. Your pathetic ego is on the line. Think about your kid and stay in your lane. It's shark week so don't try swimming with me or it's more of the same.

I don't care what you think. It's entertainment for me. If you get butt hurt then you should stop living vicariously through your daughter. It might help her to succeed. Me I can talk all the crap that I want. I've been there and done that l. You are all up in your feelings because you aren't sure if your kid has what it takes. And if she doesn't your little ego will be bruised because you invested so much time and energy into your little Brittany only to have her fail and this time not get a medal.

I understand. Your pathetic ego is on the line. Think about your kid and stay in your lane. It's shark week so don't try swimming with me or it's more of the same.
Carry on then. The fact that talking poorly of kids is "entertainment" for you, just proved my point that you are a sad sack.

You have no idea what accomplishments my kids have and they always do activities because they enjoy them. Anything else is just gravy. I care to remain anonymous but let's just say that one of my kids has received worldwide attention for his/her accomplishments and has traveled quite a bit this year due to those accomplishments yet I want him/her to quit or scale back because I don't see him/her that much. I value family and the time we spend together not bragging about something that won't matter in a few years. You should try it.

"It's shark week so don't try swimming with me or it's more of the same".

My vote for most off forum usable quote for the week. BRAVO!

How much time does it take you to log in under multiple accounts? I'm impressed that an idiot like you can keep it together. If you spent the same amount of time working with your player you might not care what I post dip$hit.
Map, I usually appreciate the insight you bring to this forum since you have been through this before and have a dd that has had a great amount of success but I think you crossed the line on this one. Amgkag0304's is a quality parent that my wife and I both miss greatly on the sidelines and his dd was probably the most improved player on a very good team last year and she was an important part of that team. She is a wonderful kid that both my dd's miss seeing every week at practice. I for one was very surprised when she didn't make the academy.

Carry on then. The fact that talking poorly of kids is "entertainment" for you, just proved my point that you are a sad sack.

You have no idea what accomplishments my kids have and they always do activities because they enjoy them. Anything else is just gravy. I care to remain anonymous but let's just say that one of my kids has received worldwide attention for his/her accomplishments and has traveled quite a bit this year due to those accomplishments yet I want him/her to quit or scale back because I don't see him/her that much. I value family and the time we spend together not bragging about something that won't matter in a few years. You should try it.

@Fact I don't give a rat's a$$ about you, your opinion, your kid's, or pretty much anything that you say. Yes it is entertaining to me to see you get so butt hurt. Things are all good with me and mine. It seems to me that you need to spend more time with your "world traveler" of a son. I spend plenty of time with my kids and they are better for it. Again I would say good luck but I would be being insincere.

Map, I usually appreciate the insight you bring to this forum since you have been through this before and have a dd that has had a great amount of success but I think you crossed the line on this one. Amgkag0304's is a quality parent that my wife and I both miss greatly on the sidelines and his dd was probably the most improved player on a very good team last year and she was an important part of that team. She is a wonderful kid that both my dd's miss seeing every week at practice. I for one was very surprised when she didn't make the academy.

Fair enough @splinter as my goal was not to offend you. @amgkag0304 needs to pick his/her fights a little more carefully. If you follow the course of the conversation you will notice that he/she was engaging with me. That was a choice an in those circumstances one shouldn't throw stones if one is living in a glass house. Again I apologize to you and appreciate a more reasoned approach in bringing it up.

Carlsbad (LAGSD) used this tourney as a warmup for our England trip. We hadn't played a meaningful game in two months. The tournament served its purpose. We will play 04 Academy teams from Man City, Arsenal, and Liverpool.

Thought I'd give a little update for what it's worth. We've been in England for about a month or so & we fly back home tomorrow. My DD is an 05, but every summer we spend time here with family and take side trips here and there (this summer it was Barcelona). I have her train with different clubs when here so when we fly home she's ready for jumping straight in with tournament action (Surf Cup, West Coast, etc). All that time with no touches would naturally have her coming home a step slow.

Anyways, one of her coaches here watched LAGSD 04 vs. the Arsenal Academy team and said Arsenal couldn't hang. LAGSD had them pretty much against the ropes, controlled the ball & game and played out of the back beautifully. He said that he was extremely impressed. I don't remember the score, but it sounded like LAGSD represented well!

He told me today that LAGSD beat Man City 4-3, so looks like that was more challenging or a better game.

I see a clear edge when we're out here & I watch training and games. Our girls are much fitter in general. When my DD trains with a professional trainers here it's typically alongside and with the boys. But, the girls teams always ask her to guest play for tournaments over here & she loves it and has made some cool friends, gets lots of attention, complements, etc.

Hope you guys are having a blast and I hope you pull the hat trick out here beating Liverpool (if you haven't already... not sure of your schedule). Such a cool experience for the girls!

Thought I'd give a little update for what it's worth. We've been in England for about a month or so & we fly back home tomorrow. My DD is an 05, but every summer we spend time here with family and take side trips here and there (this summer it was Barcelona). I have her train with different clubs when here so when we fly home she's ready for jumping straight in with tournament action (Surf Cup, West Coast, etc). All that time with no touches would naturally have her coming home a step slow.

Anyways, one of her coaches here watched LAGSD 04 vs. the Arsenal Academy team and said Arsenal couldn't hang. LAGSD had them pretty much against the ropes, controlled the ball & game and played out of the back beautifully. He said that he was extremely impressed. I don't remember the score, but it sounded like LAGSD represented well!

He told me today that LAGSD beat Man City 4-3, so looks like that was more challenging or a better game.

I see a clear edge when we're out here & I watch training and games. Our girls are much fitter in general. When my DD trains with a professional trainers here it's typically alongside and with the boys. But, the girls teams always ask her to guest play for tournaments over here & she loves it and has made some cool friends, gets lots of attention, complements, etc.

Hope you guys are having a blast and I hope you pull the hat trick out here beating Liverpool (if you haven't already... not sure of your schedule). Such a cool experience for the girls!
Thank you for your comments and insight! The girls have had a fantastic week so far and I know the parents have enjoyed it as well. We certainly didn't know what to expect coming across the pond. From the moment we took off we knew we were in for a very special experience. "13" of our 04 DA players made the trip. We also have "3" DPL players with us. The parents on the team are very tight and the girls are even closer. Most should know that this trip was booked before we even knew that DA was going to be in our future.
From a soccer (football) perspective we traveled to Arsenal's DA training complex at a local University on Monday. We trained with a couple Arsenal coaches for close to two hours. A few hours later we played against their U14's. Arsenal had close to 100 people on their sidelines to watch their kids, grandkids, cousins, etc battle the Americans. The match finished 1-0 LAGSD.
Next stop was Man City on Wednesday. Perhaps the most amazing soccer complex in the world. What they are doing with their Academy teams on the girls and boys sides is beyond words. The facility and grounds are unmatched. After training in the rain soaked am we played at 6pm. It was 3-0 after the first 15 minutes. The game finished 4-1.
Today we trained at the Liverpool Academy grounds. We played our match tonight. We lost the game 1-3. Liverpool was clearly the best team we faced on this trip. They were out to a 2-0 lead before we pulled one back with close to 20 mins left. LAGSD pressed for the next 15 with many chances but couldn't find the equalizer. Liverpool has one of the most special kids you will see at this age and when given the opportunity she made us pay. After a goal kick from LAGSD the Liverpool lass picked off the ball, beat two LAGSD players and fired a rocket from 35 out into the upper 90. Pure class! LAGSD couldn't recover after a couple more chances.
All in all it has been an amazing experience. The pro Academy clubs from England can certainly play the game. I was most impressed by the finesse and knowledge of the game from the young ladies. They play a beautiful brand of soccer. The stadium tours, training sessions, matches, conversations with parents has been such a treat.

Fantastic! So jealous! Good for you guys for doing that and giving the girls a chance to travel and play against some big name teams and experience how they do things over there..... imagine, all club & training fees fully covered by the clubs? Hello!!!!

I'm definitely jealous because I've been to and seen the facilities out there. My DD was going to train with Arsenal last Wednesday but it didn't work out. She was bummed and was really looking forward to it, but maybe next year.

She did guest play in some friendlies, one with a an English squad against a u15 team from Oklahoma traveling around playing teams similar to you guys & beat them 1-0. She played about 2/3 of that game & showed well against girls 2-3 years older playing 11v11 on small fields with small goals, but had a great all around time. A great experience no doubt!

Coaches are interested in bringing their teams out here to find some friendlies possibly next summer. I was adamant in letting them know they'd have a blast and get all of the competition they could handle. Would be cool if they do.

Good luck to you at Surf if you guys are there!

Wow! It's such a coincidence. I was at a chateau in the south of France because my DD was invited to play with PSG. We really enjoyed ourselves and then she was flown down to Barca to train there.

I don't know what I find funnier- the fact that you are serious or that you actually believe AM Sports or any other sports travel company exposes your daughter to some massively higher level of play. You aren't at AJAX.

If you are going to hang out with close friends and family like our friends at LAGSD are and enjoying some solid play HAVE AT IT but as for your posts- just please stop. I have enough lying and puffing of chests each week with parents spare me the online BS

Thank you for your comments and insight! The girls have had a fantastic week so far and I know the parents have enjoyed it as well. We certainly didn't know what to expect coming across the pond. From the moment we took off we knew we were in for a very special experience. "13" of our 04 DA players made the trip. We also have "3" DPL players with us. The parents on the team are very tight and the girls are even closer. Most should know that this trip was booked before we even knew that DA was going to be in our future.
From a soccer (football) perspective we traveled to Arsenal's DA training complex at a local University on Monday. We trained with a couple Arsenal coaches for close to two hours. A few hours later we played against their U14's. Arsenal had close to 100 people on their sidelines to watch their kids, grandkids, cousins, etc battle the Americans. The match finished 1-0 LAGSD.
Next stop was Man City on Wednesday. Perhaps the most amazing soccer complex in the world. What they are doing with their Academy teams on the girls and boys sides is beyond words. The facility and grounds are unmatched. After training in the rain soaked am we played at 6pm. It was 3-0 after the first 15 minutes. The game finished 4-1.
Today we trained at the Liverpool Academy grounds. We played our match tonight. We lost the game 1-3. Liverpool was clearly the best team we faced on this trip. They were out to a 2-0 lead before we pulled one back with close to 20 mins left. LAGSD pressed for the next 15 with many chances but couldn't find the equalizer. Liverpool has one of the most special kids you will see at this age and when given the opportunity she made us pay. After a goal kick from LAGSD the Liverpool lass picked off the ball, beat two LAGSD players and fired a rocket from 35 out into the upper 90. Pure class! LAGSD couldn't recover after a couple more chances.
All in all it has been an amazing experience. The pro Academy clubs from England can certainly play the game. I was most impressed by the finesse and knowledge of the game from the young ladies. They play a beautiful brand of soccer. The stadium tours, training sessions, matches, conversations with parents has been such a treat.

Which level of team? On boys side we are never able to play higher than the second team. They market it otherwise though. Perhaps different because it's girls and the interest and accessibility Is not as high yet although the interest in this years soccer final is at an all time high!

Which level of team? On boys side we are never able to play higher than the second team. They market it otherwise though. Perhaps different because it's girls and the interest and accessibility Is not as high yet although the interest in this years soccer final is at an all time high!
It was their top academy squads. PM me and we can talk live when we get back.

Back