Academy season

Didn't LAUFA win both their games this weekend?

All 3 ussda teams (U12-U14) w/ w's this weekend

2003 reserves came out tops with 3 w's in the local club round robin.

2001's 2-0 2nd round at national cup.

In this age group 2003; top 3 da team, top 10 club w/ the reserves, pre-academy in the QF's in presidents cup they have one of the deepest & most consistent groups of players with those 3 teams.

In this age group 2003; top 3 da team, top 10 club w/ the reserves, pre-academy in the QF's in presidents cup they have one of the deepest & most consistent groups of players with those 3 teams.
I must agree. Didn't get a chance to see or hear about the U12. But the 01 and the round robin I heard about. LAUFA name just keeps coming up.

LAUF, LA Galaxy, meet for the third time at academy level
This Saturday MAY (6) At 12:30 PM Los Angeles United Futbol Academy U-13 vs LA Galaxy Academy U-13 At Stubhub Center Field (5) Carson, CA

Can the mighty La Galaxy Academy bounce back from their first ever sweet taste a 2-1 defeat a month ago on the road to a much an improved LAUF Academy team? but GALAXY couldn’t do much with it in their 2-1 loss to LAUF, well on Saturday GALAXY will come with brimstone and fire, will have a chance for redemption on Saturday at home vs LAUF,
Yes yes, once again remember it only a regular season game featuring two good academy teams going at it, and that the results don’t count for Development Academy purposes in line with the age group. No need to get carried away here.
That said, just enjoy. StubHub Center the place to be on Saturday.

LAUF, LA Galaxy, meet for the third time at academy level
This Saturday MAY (6) At 12:30 PM Los Angeles United Futbol Academy U-13 vs LA Galaxy Academy U-13 At Stubhub Center Field (5) Carson, CA

Can the mighty La Galaxy Academy bounce back from their first ever sweet taste a 2-1 defeat a month ago on the road to a much an improved LAUF Academy team? but GALAXY couldn’t do much with it in their 2-1 loss to LAUF, well on Saturday GALAXY will come with brimstone and fire, will have a chance for redemption on Saturday at home vs LAUF,
Yes yes, once again remember it only a regular season game featuring two good academy teams going at it, and that the results don’t count for Development Academy purposes in line with the age group. No need to get carried away here.
That said, just enjoy. StubHub Center the place to be on Saturday.
Not looking forward to this game. My son will learn what, how to take more elbows, chase down even more long balls? He could learn that at a Sunday league game.
Galaxy playing free kicks from 50 yards out like set pieces (with your center back in the box) isn't about development. Don't know what to call that - maybe job preservation on the part of the coach.
Don't be fooled by the words development and academy, guys. All about the wins and egos. Go early and watch the 02's play. See what this atmosphere does to youth soccer.

LAUFA 2003 has been using guest trainers & coaches for a while now, head coach out on medical rest of season, we wish him good health. The guests have done well and the boys are working hard.

Good opportunity of them to keep learning, developing, figuring things out on the field

To the galaxies credit they didn't have their usual multiple coaches on the bench & neither side was shouting much for a change, letting them play but galaxy players wanted the game more, executed some nice set plays, and that was the game this time.

Someone said that Reserves and Slammers played the round robin with a 1/3 da boys borrowed to help win at all cost.
Who was there that can confirm or just rumors?

Someone said that Reserves and Slammers played the round robin with a 1/3 da boys borrowed to help win at all cost.

I wouldn't doubt it. Reserves lost the first game in CRL 2-o to Oceanside, then went on to win 9-1 against FC Man . Looks like some DA players came out for the second game to help out the reserve team or that is what the conspiracy theory is ..lol

I wouldn't doubt it. Reserves lost the first game in CRL 2-o to Oceanside, then went on to win 9-1 against FC Man . Looks like some DA players came out for the second game to help out the reserve team or that is what the conspiracy theory is ..lol[/QUOTE

From what I know 2 of the player on the DA team was not getting a lot of playing time and was about to be cut from the team. They were given an option to play on the reserves and still continue with the DA as DPs until the end of the season. Because they started out as FT they are still listed as such. The said players also played on Saturday. For the RR they played with the reserves because the DA didn't put them on the game day roster.
This may not put the Fake News to rest.

No borrowed players any comp, when some teams get beat they look for excuses, acccept the w and l's equally and give credit and respect to all. ⚽

I'm with Fullerton Rangers ("WE LOST" vs Reserves in the final in PK's), we all played with very good teams that weekend and all games played fare & square.
Thank's LAUFA for hosting that round Robin.

Albion adds 5 more DP's to bring roster size to 26 listed player's :confused: seems a bit over the limit? Why carry two teams worth of players? What's going on so late in the season?
http://albn.ussoccerda.com/sam/teams/index.php?team=1647611

The regular season Is coming to an end so I thinks is a good move by Albion, more kids more development. That means Albion firmly trusting players for next season An giving all of their player that want to play soccer a great opportunity to develop. Some new kids who walks onto a soccer field next season with confidence, smiling at everyone and not at all nervous about playing. Good move Albion

From what I heard a few weeks ago 6 Albion players are leaving for Surf and when Ginns found out he booted them knocking their roster down to 14 or so as they lost a few during the season as well. That would explain the late adds of DP guys. Not sure how that jives with all the tryout/transfer/trial rules at all as I don't know specifics. Just heard those guys are Surf-bound and are not welcome at Albion.

Back