Academy season

Ahhh.... that player played the 2nd 1/2 of the SCDSL season Esparza. He is a signed player with Slammers and played National cup with the team. Not a guest player.

Real SoCal needs to update their website

Ussda keeps current season ft players online until next season, they count add's and track history this way.

When a team shows up for a big tournament with new players from half dozen other teams: Albion, San Diego, Laugna, Real Socal, Xplosion, some other afflicates pretty obvious what's going on.

I watched 2nd half of the Slammers vs Tigres MX and that wasn't a pretty half. lots of balls flying in the air. Tigres looked to be the more technical team with more procession, composure, team work.

Competition and Rivalries are good.
I couldn't disagree more.
If you're talking about 2003 developmental academy soccer you guys are making a big mistake.
Our boys at this age need to apply what they've learned in training, be creative, and take chances without fear. That cannot take place under these circumstances.
Honestly, the parents are killing the academies in SoCal. All about the wins and egos. If it's about wins and egos it's rec soccer. Nothing wrong with rec soccer at all but that's not developmental soccer.
There should've been a USSDA instruction booklet given to every parent who signed on to academy that began with why there is no table in this age group, followed by why dad-coaching from the sideline is poisoning your son's development.

Here you go RD http://rlsc.ussoccerda.com/sam/teams/index.php?team=1655768&player=75586619

Scored and played in the 2nd game at Dallas for slammers.

Its ok we all know the "alternative facts" and spin. Taking on a one time player and recruiting from ODP's is what it is, winning with guests over development.

Lafalafa and galaxydad both of you guys are great with thread posted on here, no need to worry who played from who don't play just keep it positive, you guy are great, just keep the thread running with some more nice soccer post, oh and you can bet all the kids who went to the tournament they all has a blast, meetings new friends, make the best of the nice good food, assembles in the lobby for pictures, plus swimming pool and much more fun, ways to go parents with your kids that's what matter.

Slammer do pretty damn good at the tournament

CDA SLAMMERS (2) DALLAS TEXANS (1)

CDA SLAMMERS (9) MCALLEN DYNAMO STX (0)

TIGRES UANL (1) CDA SLAMMERS (0)
-----------------------------------------------------

Today Quarter finals Score

FCC Dallas U13 Academy (2) Golden state (1)

TIGRES UNAL (2) QUERETARO FC GALLOS (1)

TIGRES VS HIROSHIMA FC ACADEMY IN SEMIS TODAY AT 5PM

I couldn't disagree more.
If you're talking about 2003 developmental academy soccer you guys are making a big mistake.
Our boys at this age need to apply what they've learned in training, be creative, and take chances without fear. That cannot take place under these circumstances.
Honestly, the parents are killing the academies in SoCal. All about the wins and egos. If it's about wins and egos it's rec soccer. Nothing wrong with rec soccer at all but that's not developmental soccer.
There should've been a USSDA instruction booklet given to every parent who signed on to academy that began with why there is no table in this age group, followed by why dad-coaching from the sideline is poisoning your son's development.

I get you, wasn't taking about 2003 development per say, my player(s) are with the older's

I will tell you this through, Rivalries are good for some players at least mine. They enjoy playing teams that give them the best, motivation to play a rival is normally much greater vs the teams that are not as competitive. As a parent who doesn't see many of their games I normally only go when my kids tell me they have a Rivalry game or something they are excited about.

Ussda keeps current season ft players online until next season, they count add's and track history this way.

When a team shows up for a big tournament with new players from half dozen other teams: Albion, San Diego, Laugna, Real Socal, Xplosion, some other afflicates pretty obvious what's going on.

I watched 2nd half of the Slammers vs Tigres MX and that wasn't a pretty half. lots of balls flying in the air. Tigres looked to be the more technical team with more procession, composure, team work.

I agree with you regarding the Tigres MX team as being the more composed group and they did hold an edge is possession. Both team battles and the ball was in the air more than needed to be. It was a good game Vs a true professional academy team. Good experience for the boys.

Remember that it's basically a new season and there is player movement. The black team won over 50 games without a loss or tie and there have been some really good players moving over. That happens after a season ends.

Today Quarter finals Score

FCC Dallas U13 Academy (2) Golden state (1)

TIGRES UNAL (2) QUERETARO FC GALLOS (1)

TIGRES VS HIROSHIMA FC ACADEMY IN SEMIS TODAY AT 5PM

That's right the SEMIS are today due to the games that got rescheduled yesterday.
Hiroshima / Queretaro will be a good one.

That's right the SEMIS are today due to the games that got rescheduled yesterday.
Hiroshima / Queretaro will be a good one.

CORRECTION
TIGRES UNAL (1) QUERETARO FC GALLOS (2)

HIROSHIMA VS QUERETARO FC GALLOS AT 5PM TODAY

FC DALLAS U13 ACADEMY VS RUSH CANADA ACADEMY AT 5PM TODAY

I generally agree with what you say, but on the teams my son's been on nearly all the parents were pretty respectful of the coach. I didn't see a lot of Dad coaching, and let's face it, most kids at this age ignore what we tell them.

I've heard the coach tell my kid things I've told him millions of times before, but when the coach says it he actually listens. I tell him my thoughts after the game, but if I tell him something I'm wasting my breath. If I say, didn't your coach tell you do this, it has an impact.

I get your point on winning vs development and parents being focused on winning. The problem is, soccer development is different compared to other sports. There are certain skills, such as tight ball control and movement, the development of which probably contributes to losing rather than winning at the younger age groups.

It's also a frustrating game with 11 kids and 1 ball. Sometimes I do a 3 hr. drive and my kid gets 2 touches and I'm thinking this is a total waste of time, I'm fed up with this stupid game. My kid plays a lot of other sports and I have to say, they are a lot less stressful.

HIROSHIMA FC 4 QUERETARO FC GALLOS BLANCOS 1

FC DALLAS U13 ACADEMY 2 RUSH CANADA SOCCER ACADEMY 1

Final

HIROSHIMA FC VS FC DALLAS U13 ACADEMY

Tomorrow's at 1pm

Reactions: JJP
Congrats to LAUFA there is no excuse...
But i am pretty sure with all our guys there it would of been a different story...
1 played with the U16
3 played with 2002
And Kevin had a red card..
But anyway congrats to LAUFA...
Enjoy your win because there will not be many against our Mighty team...
And I still say it that the only 2 top academies are Galaxy and Goldenstate....

Did you really tied 0 - 0 Saturday?

Back