2019 Women's D1 Soccer Talk!!!!

I figured that she would. She is going to have to congratulate her in person in the fall. Tell my boy that I said hello.
Her exact reaction? “Omggggg”” and he says hi back. Gotta get altogether soon. Shoot me a text.

Looking forward to seeing some soccer this Sunday. WPSL is a good way for high school players to get to play against college players and to get a chance to see where they fit in.

Looking forward to seeing some soccer this Sunday. WPSL is a good way for high school players to get to play against college players and to get a chance to see where they fit in.

How does your player like this alternative league? How's the travel?

@MakeAPlay curious how your player’s WPSL experience was? I’m hearing Pep players were highly encouraged to play there as well this summer.

She likes it for the exercise. The style of play leaves a lot to be desired. She has a couple of her teammates playing with her so there are some definite benefits. This is the first time she hasn’t been injured during the summer so it has been a big positive.

@MakeAPlay curious how your player’s WPSL experience was? I’m hearing Pep players were highly encouraged to play there as well this summer.

By the way what do you think of the WCC going to a Wednesday/Saturday schedule for league games? I prefer the Thursday/Saturday schedule of the PAC 12 but it seems that the WCC figured out that it helps their teams to have more well rested players.

By the way what do you think of the WCC going to a Wednesday/Saturday schedule for league games? I prefer the Thursday/Saturday schedule of the PAC 12 but it seems that the WCC figured out that it helps their teams to have more well rested players.
NOT a fan of this at all! Personally, I'd prefer Thursday/Sunday. From what we were told it had a lot to do with BYU not playing on Sundays. That is fine however, why not schedule the BYU games accordingly and allow everyone else to play Thursdays & Sundays? This totally jacks up my soccer weekends. I guess I'm just going to have to watch Wednesday games via stream cast-uhhh.

@SpeedK1llz this is what excites me.

https://uclabruins.com/news/2019/5/...tinction.aspx?camefrom=EMCL_2925792_140184544

Check out the 19 soccer players on the list and a particular player that got a 4.0 this quarter and she got an award for having a 3.5 or higher for every quarter that she has been at UCLA. She never stops amazing me even though with her turning 21 yesterday I am starting to feel a little older.
Congtats and BTW you are old.
Your x must be a great athlete and very smart.
Good luck to your girl and here is to a healthy season for everyone’s kids.

NOT a fan of this at all! Personally, I'd prefer Thursday/Sunday. From what we were told it had a lot to do with BYU not playing on Sundays. That is fine however, why not schedule the BYU games accordingly and allow everyone else to play Thursdays & Sundays? This totally jacks up my soccer weekends. I guess I'm just going to have to watch Wednesday games via stream cast-uhhh.

I forgot about BYU not playing games on Sunday. That does suck.

She likes it for the exercise. The style of play leaves a lot to be desired. She has a couple of her teammates playing with her so there are some definite benefits. This is the first time she hasn’t been injured during the summer so it has been a big positive.
Much like high school, the WPSL has a WIDE range of players. The San Diego league has at least one player born in the 70's and several high school players. Saturday was DD's first game. Our Pepperdine defender had a conflict and was not there. Hope to see her playing on Friday. At least for DD's team, the jersey numbers can change from game to game.

Much like high school, the WPSL has a WIDE range of players. The San Diego league has at least one player born in the 70's and several high school players. Saturday was DD's first game. Our Pepperdine defender had a conflict and was not there. Hope to see her playing on Friday. At least for DD's team, the jersey numbers can change from game to game.

In the Coastal Conference, nearly all the teams seem to have legit rosters. Pats play their first game tonight against Beach. They will have two from Pepp playing this week and hopefully three in a week or two. We've also got some older veterans and a couple of D1 bound HS girls; but mostly current D1 players from all over. Should be interesting!

In the Coastal Conference, nearly all the teams seem to have legit rosters. Pats play their first game tonight against Beach. They will have two from Pepp playing this week and hopefully three in a week or two. We've also got some older veterans and a couple of D1 bound HS girls; but mostly current D1 players from all over. Should be interesting!
Just randomly found out last week my kid is playing in this. Where can I find the schedule?

Back