2019 Women's D1 Soccer Talk!!!!

No. Stanford gives 4 year offers and expects players to graduate in 4 years regardless of whether they have any exhausted their eligibility or not. That is why you see graduate transfers from their. The coach is very up front about this.

So wait, that seems a little contrary to what sirfooty was saying... the players who transferred out - were they going to take longer than 4 yrs and used up their scholarship dollars or were they graduating early and wanted to keep playing?

Just trying to to understand what happened here... thx!

So wait, that seems a little contrary to what sirfooty was saying... the players who transferred out - were they going to take longer than 4 yrs and used up their scholarship dollars or were they graduating early and wanted to keep playing?

Maybe a player academically graduates in 3-4 years but has another year or two of eligibility due to redshirting, etc. I think that's the case most of the time. They transfer to use up that year at grad school elsewhere, etc.

Maybe a player academically graduates in 3-4 years but has another year or two of eligibility due to redshirting, etc. I think that's the case most of the time. They transfer to use up that year at grad school elsewhere, etc.

Got it. So they finish up their undergrad in 4 yrs. Then play elsewhere and get some dollars to help pay for grad school... not a bad deal at all!

It was mentioned that a few girls had remaining eligibility that they could use in grad school. I don't recall seeing anyone mention that they were getting scholarship money to do it.

It was mentioned that a few girls had remaining eligibility that they could use in grad school. I don't recall seeing anyone mention that they were getting scholarship money to do it.

They get money thus the incentive to do it. Wake Forest, Georgetown and Vanderbilt cost about the same as Stanford.

Graduated high in 4 years but still had a year of eligibility.

I have that idiot blocked and I seriously doubt that his kid was recruited by Stanford. His level of idiocy leaves marks and Paul is a Bruin alum and can spot people like him a mile away. Don’t trust me I have only been dealing with it and tracking it since 2013....

I have that idiot blocked and I seriously doubt that his kid was recruited by Stanford. His level of idiocy leaves marks and Paul is a Bruin alum and can spot people like him a mile away. Don’t trust me I have only been dealing with it and tracking it since 2013....
How much money did you and your ex-wife pay to have your spawn cheat on the SAT and slip to the coaching staff to get your daughter into UCLA? Because if she is even a tiny bit like you I am sure Paul needed some significant incentive.

Some days people are really interested in a bunch of nothing that doesn’t relate to or affect them in any way.

My advice for today is to stay in your lane. It’s okay to not know something but making ASSumptions makes you just that...

Back