2017-2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!

Our whole team will be there for this game. How crowded have these spring games been? What type of seating arrangements will they have at Silverlakes?
The pre-season game in Vegas was packed, but then again there was a college showcase this past weekend too. The UCLA vs Seattle Reign will be played on a Tuesday night though.

Anyone interested in reserve seating....PM CaliKlines in this forum. Word is the #1 Legends homer has major pull at SilverLakes!

She had one of the prettiest turns I have ever seen. Half the people in the stands blinked at the wrong time an missed it, as did the defender marking her. She was also BYU's biggest offensive threat that I saw, whereas UCLA had several offensive weapons that worked well together. MAP's daughter and #29 on BYU were my favorite defensive players to watch.
Wait a minute.
MAP's daughter plays for UCLA?

One of them is going to lead the PAC 12 in scoring I can tell you that. The way Fleming passes they are going to put a bunch of defenders in some compromising positions. They have so many players that are 1v1 nightmares that you kinda have to pick your poison. Plus they came their to win the whole enchilada. They aren't talking college cup they are talking about adding another star to their kits. Has a freshman ever won the MAC Hermann? If not this could be the first year.

They are starting to come together and they are having fun playing together. November 4th against the Seattle Reign is going to be a can't miss affair. Weird saying that considering it is spring. 4 of the teams that they play in the spring will be getting another shot in the fall. This will be an interesting year for them.
I'll wait and see.
On paper they are untouchable.

He musta had his "favorite player to watch" confused with another MAP.
My bad.

No worries. There are several MAP's out there. Last time I went to the cleaners they confused out stuff. The other one might be who he was referring to. It's a pretty common moniker sort of like John Smith. I do like how they play and a few of their defenders are pretty decent.

I'll wait and see.
On paper they are untouchable.
I just saw UCLA destroy BYU and BYU was up 1-0, before UCLA shifted it into a higher gear with 3 unanswered goals before the end of the 1st half. It was game over after that.

I think your DD is the same age as Hallie Mace and should be familiar with her. UCLA has her uptop and she was killing BYU with her blazing speed forcing their fullbacks to be left 1v1 vs Pugh. Then add Ashley on the right and it will he another 1v1 nightmare. Thus leaving Fleming and Annika to crash the box and finish and balls uncleared at the top of the box.

I think that Utah is going to be the under the radar killer this year. I also think that Colorado is going to have good results. Washington will be strong. Add in the usual suspects (Stanford, Cal, UCLA and $C and the PAC 12 could be looking at getting 7-8 teams into the dance.

The WCC has 4 teams that should be strong (Pepperdine, Santa Clara, LMU and BYU. Not so sure about the rest.

The Big West has a strong Long Beach St squad followed by UC Santa Barbara and UC Irvine.

The Big East will be a two horse race between an outstanding Georgetown squad and a strong DePaul group.

No worries. There are several MAP's out there. Last time I went to the cleaners they confused out stuff. The other one might be who he was referring to. It's a pretty common moniker sort of like John Smith. I do like how they play and a few of their defenders are pretty decent.
Oh no, there is only 1 MAP, my new GF.

I think that Utah is going to be the under the radar killer this year. I also think that Colorado is going to have good results. Washington will be strong. Add in the usual suspects (Stanford, Cal, UCLA and $C and the PAC 12 could be looking at getting 7-8 teams into the dance.

The WCC has 4 teams that should be strong (Pepperdine, Santa Clara, LMU and BYU. Not so sure about the rest.

The Big West has a strong Long Beach St squad followed by UC Santa Barbara and UC Irvine.

The Big East will be a two horse race between an outstanding Georgetown squad and a strong DePaul group.
Not certain about Washington, but Utah made their presence known last season.
UCLA should beat everyone.
BYU lost some firepower to the graduation bug (Vasconsuelos and Hatch), but still have a very solid squad.
Pepperdine and Santa Clara should be rising.
Long Beach is the best team in the Big West.

Describe the USC goal
I didnt really see it.
The ball wasnt at that end of the field much.
It was one of those bounce arounders that gets knocked in somehow.
Its a spring scrimmage, who cares.
I was just happy to see Pepperdine play well against the national champs.

Back