2017-2018 D1 Women's Soccer Talk!

You can subscribe to Pac12 network easily.
Also believe it or not twitter is really fun to be able to get clips. USC, UCLA, CU are awesome to follow on game day because they immediate post clips of goals. My DD loves that

DirecTV doesn't offer the Pac12 network. Those that want to continue with DirecTV and not have to switch to cable. SlingTV (download the app) offers the Pac12 network, must enroll in the $25 package and add $5 sports pack. At the end of the soccer season you cancel the subscription.

DirecTV doesn't offer the Pac12 network. Those that want to continue with DirecTV and not have to switch to cable. SlingTV (download the app) offers the Pac12 network, must enroll in the $25 package and add $5 sports pack. At the end of the soccer season you cancel the subscription.

I have had that problem before. Lots of bars have direct tv. I have literally walked in a sports bar asked did they have the PAC 12 network had them no and walked out. I have Cox and it was only an extra $8 for the sports package that also included the Big Ten network, SEC network, all of the espn's and the NFL, MLB and NBA networks.

How was the game? I was in Temecula all day...
Long day of soccer for all three teams.
LB and Pep tied 1-1. I think LB looked more polished, and definitely had more of the run of possession.
Pep looked a little rusty, but pretty well conditioned, and tended to take the latter parts of both halfs, while LB pressed hard for the first fifteen per side.
CSLA played about as hard as they could, and held LB and Pep to one goal each.
Would like to thank Soccerobserver for making good on our wager from last season. We were in a hurry and had just a few words, but he is an honorable man, and I wish him and his family the best.

I have had that problem before. Lots of bars have direct tv. I have literally walked in a sports bar asked did they have the PAC 12 network had them no and walked out. I have Cox and it was only an extra $8 for the sports package that also included the Big Ten network, SEC network, all of the espn's and the NFL, MLB and NBA networks.
Cable is the way to go if you want to watch college soccer.

Long day of soccer for all three teams.
LB and Pep tied 1-1. I think LB looked more polished, and definitely had more of the run of possession.
Pep looked a little rusty, but pretty well conditioned, and tended to take the latter parts of both halfs, while LB pressed hard for the first fifteen per side.
CSLA played about as hard as they could, and held LB and Pep to one goal each.
Would like to thank Soccerobserver for making good on our wager from last season. We were in a hurry and had just a few words, but he is an honorable man, and I wish him and his family the best.
Thank you!!!

Quick shout out to coach Michael Alexander and his Moorpark High Women's soccer team.
The Musketeers won their first State Soccer Championship.
They beat San Marcos of San Diego for the Div. II championship.
Great job ladies!

Santa Clara's transfer forward is pretty decent. She has a shot from outside. Their defense leaves a lot to be desired. They literally should have given up 8 goals but poor shooting by their opponent bailed them out. They play a lot more direct than I remember.

Got to watch ucla vs BYU last night! nice to see the speed and level of ball control that most of the ladies had. Mallory did not disappoint, even during a scrimmage. BYU right back was a beast, as well as their forward with the poof ponytail lolI forgot to look up her name. Ucla looked like they are still gaining chemistry, which makes sense. Great to be able to take my daughter to see such great players.

We had to leave before UNLV played UCLA, but I heard it was more of the same.

Got to watch ucla vs BYU last night! nice to see the speed and level of ball control that most of the ladies had. Mallory did not disappoint, even during a scrimmage. BYU right back was a beast, as well as their forward with the poof ponytail lolI forgot to look up her name. Ucla looked like they are still gaining chemistry, which makes sense. Great to be able to take my daughter to see such great players.

We had to leave before UNLV played UCLA, but I heard it was more of the same.

From what I heard they were playing a bunch of different lineup combinations and are still working on a lot of things. They had players coming off of injury and still don't quite have their timing back. That being said they are already beginning to show glimpses of their potential. 5-2 over BYU without playing their starting lineup and 3-0 over UNLV. Come August they are going to be a handful.

you could tell! lots of great takeaways for our 13/14 year olds. We were in the middle of players showcase so it was awesome to be able to compare.

you could tell! lots of great takeaways for our 13/14 year olds. We were in the middle of players showcase so it was awesome to be able to compare.

Gomes was the forward that you were referring to. BYU tried to play her directly most of the game. She is going to carry them as far as they are going to go this season.

Gomes was the forward that you were referring to. BYU tried to play her directly most of the game. She is going to carry them as far as they are going to go this season.
She had one of the prettiest turns I have ever seen. Half the people in the stands blinked at the wrong time an missed it, as did the defender marking her. She was also BYU's biggest offensive threat that I saw, whereas UCLA had several offensive weapons that worked well together. MAP's daughter and #29 on BYU were my favorite defensive players to watch.

Atmosphere of the game was great. UCLA has a great deal of individual talent; that's a given. Regular season play will be an even better sight to see once they start to gel and build some chemistry.

Atmosphere of the game was great. UCLA has a great deal of individual talent; that's a given. Regular season play will be an even better sight to see once they start to gel and build some chemistry.
Agreed. The weather was awesome. I thought it was cool that there were young girls doing cartwheels, juggling and kicking balls on the field at half time.

She had one of the prettiest turns I have ever seen. Half the people in the stands blinked at the wrong time an missed it, as did the defender marking her. She was also BYU's biggest offensive threat that I saw, whereas UCLA had several offensive weapons that worked well together. MAP's daughter and #29 on BYU were my favorite defensive players to watch.
I agree that turn was SICK!
My daughter is a defender so we spent most of the game watching the outside backs lol. when ucla gains more chemistry it will get veryyyy interesting. Was the BYU player who was hurt during the NCAA tournament a senior? I think her name was hatch?

I agree that turn was SICK!
My daughter is a defender so we spent most of the game watching the outside backs lol. when ucla gains more chemistry it will get veryyyy interesting. Was the BYU player who was hurt during the NCAA tournament a senior? I think her name was hatch?

Hatch and Vasconcuelos were both seniors.

I was at the game also, I wanted to see Mallory play for the 1st time and she didn't disappoint. So unfair of UCLA having Mallory and Ashley as their starting outside left and right forwards this fall. #trouble #yikes!

I was at the game also, I wanted to see Mallory play for the 1st time and she didn't disappoint. So unfair of UCLA having Mallory and Ashley as their starting outside left and right forwards this fall. #trouble #yikes!

One of them is going to lead the PAC 12 in scoring I can tell you that. The way Fleming passes they are going to put a bunch of defenders in some compromising positions. They have so many players that are 1v1 nightmares that you kinda have to pick your poison. Plus they came their to win the whole enchilada. They aren't talking college cup they are talking about adding another star to their kits. Has a freshman ever won the MAC Hermann? If not this could be the first year.

They are starting to come together and they are having fun playing together. November 4th against the Seattle Reign is going to be a can't miss affair. Weird saying that considering it is spring. 4 of the teams that they play in the spring will be getting another shot in the fall. This will be an interesting year for them.

They are starting to come together and they are having fun playing together. November 4th against the Seattle Reign is going to be a can't miss affair. Weird saying that considering it is spring. 4 of the teams that they play in the spring will be getting another shot in the fall. This will be an interesting year for them.

Our whole team will be there for this game. How crowded have these spring games been? What type of seating arrangements will they have at Silverlakes?

Back