What Republican will step up?

NEW — FTX donated $1 million to the Super-PAC linked to Mitch McConnell, The Senate Leadership Fund, on October 27 just days before FTX declared bankruptcy.

FTX US also gave $750,000 to the Congressional Leadership Fund and $150,000 to the American Patriots PAC, both of which supported House Republican candidates. (Bloomberg)-Toria

Pay to play plays on both sides of politics. People are bought, bribed and blackmail and some don't know how to get out of the mess they chose to be in. Like I said many times, don't look left or right for the Truth, just look for the Truth regardless of party and it will set you free. Enjoy the beautiful weather in socal today everyone :)

Do You Deny This Is Real......?

Marco Polo (marcopolousa.org)

( All " Known " Content of Hunter's Laptop )

The current " Resident " and his cohorts @ 1600 Pennsylvania Ave
all need to be sequestered in Gitmo for Life.

Those recording have to be humiliating to the Biden family. But they are hardly a smoking gun that the Big Fella was getting money from these deals or even know what Hunter was out there telling people.
What I do know however, and that I don’t want to have to pay for a million dollar congressional inquiry to learn that a drug addict will say anything to support their habit.

True Republican that is not buying into his BS. I want a republican that spoke out against Trump!

Well here’s the rub. A lot of ‘true’ republicans that lived across the rust belt saw their local communities devastated by globalization and the outsourcing of jobs. So understandably… they have a bit of a sour disposition on things.

For republicans to win the White House in 2024, the party is going to have to find someone who appeals to both traditional republicans and the Trump / Tea party wing (but neither side loves). Any thoughts on who might be able to accomplish that bridge?

Hey @tenacious, I know you asked me for some links to the pizza crazies. General Flynn just sent out a Truth for everyone looking for the Truth to follow Liz Crokin. Not sure you know who she is but you can read, check her substacks about the pizza and the gates of hell.

NEW COLUMN: My latest column in my Pizzagate Exposed series is live. This column includes the most damning e-mail from the Podesta E-mails and undeniable evidence that Hillary Clinton associates are involved in child sexual exploitation and trafficking. In my opinion, this is the Balenciaga scandal on steroids, and if we had an honest media, this story would be front-page everywhere! Please share. Liz
Would you like the link still so you can do your own research? I can PM it for you? Please let me know since you care so much for the truth and the kids with no mommy or daddy.

But do you love me? Nowhere in the great book does it say you have to like me. I lost EVERYTHING for taking a stand on the obvious. I love you Lion Eyes.
In a Biblical sense I love my "neighbors"...
So I suppose if you being a "neighbor" helps whatever point you're attempting to make by calling me a liar & then asking me if I love you...
Have at it...there are better ways to win friends and influence people.

In a Biblical sense I love my "neighbors"...
So I suppose if you being a "neighbor" helps whatever point you're attempting to make by calling me a liar & then asking me if I love you...
Have at it...there are better ways to win friends and influence people.
I'm not here to win friends, trust me. Were ALL neighbors btw. You have lied, no? I love you enough to speak Truth and call you out. What is love?

OK Mr. Cooper, whatever you say. Talk about projection and being 100% a liar. These monsters live on both sides, fyi. This is how pay to play works folks.
1669655520758.png

Those recording have to be humiliating to the Biden family. But they are hardly a smoking gun that the Big Fella was getting money from these deals or even know what Hunter was out there telling people.
What I do know however, and that I don’t want to have to pay for a million dollar congressional inquiry to learn that a drug addict will say anything to support their habit.

Which addict are you referencing.....?

Yes ...it's a valid question.

Be concise and you will see the TRUTH.

I'm not here to win friends, trust me. Were ALL neighbors btw. You have lied, no? I love you enough to speak Truth and call you out. What is love?
What lies have I told on this forum?
If you can't list any shut the fuck up or apologize...

Triggered? OK, I am sorry for calling you a liar because I have no time to back up my claim. Watch this. Talk about liars, right?
Thanks for the apology and thanks for proving yourself to be a liar....I don't have time to watch your video...thanks again.

Thanks for the apology and thanks for proving yourself to be a liar....I don't have time to watch your video...thanks again.
OK, thanks Lion. I asked you if your a liar by the way but I said sorry to make you feel good. Have a gr8t night :) I love you

On a second thought, I caught lying big time. The video is 1.10 seconds and you said you don't have time. I call BS dude. Why can't you just say, "I don't want to watch your dumb video?" That would be the truth." I don't have time," ya right. You now have a new name, Lying Eyes....lol. Have great night sleeping. I love you man...

Looks like Apple is going to drop twitter. Pay to play is real folks. According to Jack Posobiec they did a secret deal in 2016 with CCP for $226B.

1669688564457.png

Back