What Republican will step up?

I sure hope not. But I read some of your posts in here and I worry about you bud.
What post(s) has you worried that I could be a guy like that? I need one example and I will meditate on it. Wow, finally comes out of his shells. This is awesome. Love you bud

What post(s) has you worried that I could be a guy like that? I need one example and I will meditate on it. Wow, finally comes out of his shells. This is awesome. Love you bud

I feel the love! :)
That's why I'm telling you that I'm worried about you. You're doing a lot of ranting about really wackadoodle conspiracy theories. Like angry rants, personal attacks and non-sensical mumbling about Q... which admittedly has me really has me concerned. That's how they said the pizzagate guy was like too- and we saw what happened there.

Umm... actually you forgot to include the photo so it's kinda not okay.
No, you have ignored me for years and now you want all this information and you accused me of being a crazy guy with a gun. I don't appreciate that at all. You are being watched just like Golden Gate, Espola, Dad4, Husker Du and many others. How many avatars are you using homie? Be honest with the group and I will share information with you. I have to leave in 10 minutes, thanks man. Say hi to Husker for me....lol

I feel the love! :)
That's why I'm telling you that I'm worried about you. You're doing a lot of ranting about really wackadoodle conspiracy theories. Like angry rants, personal attacks and non-sensical mumbling about Q... which really has me concerned. That's what they said the pizzagate guy was like too- and we saw what happened there.
I need one example. I will NEVER take matters into my own hands. The Military and my God will take care of judgement.

No, you have ignored me for years and now you want all this information and you accused me of being a crazy guy with a gun. I don't appreciate that at all. You are being watched just like Golden Gate, Espola, Dad4, Husker Du and many others. How many avatars are you using homie? Be honest with the group and I will share information with you. I have to leave in 10 minutes, thanks man. Say hi to Husker for me....lol

I should have known I could never pull the wool over your eyes. I'm all of those of avatars! How did you know!??

A nugget to chew on tenacious. This Q guy has been right about everything. You should do your research. No more pay to play. It's over. The Q guy said this 3 years ago to the day.

1669221505943.png

A nugget to chew on tenacious. This Q guy has been right about everything. You should do your research. No more pay to play. It's over. The Q guy said this 3 years ago to the day.

View attachment 15077

Not sure I'm following how this proves Q has been right about everything. He was wrong about Pizzagate and that guy got 4 years in jail.

Are you saying that because the it's got the word 'biblical' in the tweet- then it's got to be true? I'm really trying to follow why you think that tweet is important or backs up your POV but I don't see it.

Hey Crush... got any more Q stories to share? I know I could look them up myself but it's more fun when you tell them.

Where did you go lil buddy? I was wondering, do Q ever tell any jokes or does everything always have to be in a serious, end of the world tone?

Welp... now that we've touched upon how one might possibly be getting 'catfished' when listening to some voiceless faceless social media persona political advise... perhaps we can finally talk about 2024.

On the republican side I don't even know that I have a clear idea of who all is even in the running? Is there room for a moderate? At this point until we have some clarity on how DeSantis fares against Trump. If DeSantis reveals voters are ready to move on then it's going to be a very different race than if Trump just rolls him over. But as you can see in this very thread, there is a swath on the far right that listens to voices for political instructions so who the heck knows which way things will break.

On the Dem side, if not Biden I don't see how anyone other than Kamala gets the nod? Not after the midterms...

Welp... now that we've touched upon how one might possibly be getting 'catfished' when listening to some voiceless faceless social media persona political advise... perhaps we can finally talk about 2024.

On the republican side I don't even know that I have a clear idea of who all is even in the running? Is there room for a moderate? At this point until we have some clarity on how DeSantis fares against Trump. If DeSantis reveals voters are ready to move on then it's going to be a very different race than if Trump just rolls him over. But as you can see in this very thread, there is a swath on the far right that listens to voices for political instructions so who the heck knows which way things will break.

On the Dem side, if not Biden I don't see how anyone other than Kamala gets the nod? Not after the midterms...
JEB vs Newsom (or Michelle?)

Welp.... I'm back from amazing time with the most amazing women a man could find on this amazing planet that is full of liars, cheaters and those who play, "pay to play" to win and cheat others out of those chances at winning. You will not be allowed to cheat a kid at a chance at life by killing the kid before the kid is born. You will not be allowed to steal kids and force them into slavery. You will not be allowed to get kickbacks and cash for lying and cheating others out of the opportunities in sports because you have extra cash to play, pay to play. You will not be allowed to yell and scream and manipulate young girls and women and treat them like shit and force them into man's pay to play schemes. My dd played at the #1 club in the country and only one female was a coach and now they have zero females helping the girls get a prize in soccer. The last female had to sue the club for being harassed, allegedly. I'm still SMFH with how this club get's away with having ZERO women teachers. You and your avatars are all caught up with hate towards what Trump has always been about. One has to begin to ask why the hate on Trump. He said it at the beginning of his term, the #1 job is to eradicate human trafficking & end sex trafficking once and for all in our country. It's the #1 profit center in the world dude. Why the hate homie? Do you even care about orphans? Widows? Children? Women? I see Espola popped in. Where is Husker Du? Grace T has had enough and retired. Oh where oh where is Golden Gate? How about one my best pals Watty? He and the Lion don;t like Trump either. It buggles my brain and only makes me wonder why. Politics is a blood sport and not for the faint of heart. I hope you have a gr8t day and a happy turkey day. God wins! By the way, I have been threaten numerous times because of my desire to end this pay to play system that is in our country and end human trafficking.

Last edited:
It's bad folks!!! Pray for all the children who have no mom or dad and need a home or place to that is safe. Can you imagine being born into this life style. It makes me cry. Sorry, it makes me cry. This is not funny anymore you losers!!!

1669249665451.png

Bill Barr's dad hired Epstein you guys and he hates Trump as well. (800) TDS-Help

THE HILL: Former Attorney General Bill Barr on Monday called for a new leader of the Republican Party, warning in a blistering rebuke that former President Trump “will burn the whole house down.”

At this point I'd say it's pretty clear that Trump isn't too concerned about the fate of the Republican Party, so I don't know that republican losses matter all that much too him?

I'll grant you that wow has this Hunter story totally blown the credibility of the main stream media.... but unless you're talking about the rightwing echo chamber I don't know that the Hunter scandal is going to have the legs you think with regard to sinking Biden? Maybe if you can find smoking gun evidence connecting Biden to pay for play then they are two years of headlines hiding behind that story then the public will stay interested... but my read is voters who aren't already fired up about this issue are going to grow tired of hearing about what a bum the presidents druggy son is really quick.
The story has been covered up and ignored for two years, 51 former intelligent officers..."Using the institutional weight of their former esteemed roles, they signed a dishonest letter to mislead voters 15 days before the election, claiming that material from Hunter Biden’s laptop published by the New York Post “has all the classic earmarks of a Russian information operation.”
https://nypost.com/2022/10/19/its-b...d-with-an-election-they-still-wont-apologize/

There's a smoking gun or two in that classic Russian disinformation operation and the big guy was involved, he can claim he knew nothing, but Tony Bobulinski will testify otherwise...
As i said to Magoo months ago...maybe Hunter & Donald can share a cell....

Nov 19 (Reuters) - Donald Trump on Saturday said he had no interest in returning to Twitter even as a slim majority voted in favor of reinstating the former U.S. president, who was banned from the social media service for inciting violence, in a poll organized by new owner Elon Musk.

Slightly over 15 million Twitter users voted in the poll with 51.8% voting in favor of reinstatement.

Back