What Republican will step up?

At this point I'd say it's pretty clear that Trump isn't too concerned about the fate of the Republican Party, so I don't know that republican losses matter all that much too him?

I'll grant you that wow has this Hunter story totally blown the credibility of the main stream media.... but unless you're talking about the rightwing echo chamber I don't know that the Hunter scandal is going to have the legs you think with regard to sinking Biden? Maybe if you can find smoking gun evidence connecting Biden to pay for play then they are two years of headlines hiding behind that story then the public will stay interested... but my read is voters who aren't already fired up about this issue are going to grow tired of hearing about what a bum the presidents druggy son is really quick.
Their exploiting children with no parents.. Their called orphans with no birth certificate. A baby without a birth certificate is worth millions. The Lap Top from Hell was always true. Wake up!

No, Trump is back for one message and for free speech. Do you know who actually built Twitter and controlled it homie? If you say Jack, you are jacked up in the brain. You will find out again that this is and always has been about saving children and those who have been used in human trafficking.

Just throwing this out there... but remember 'pizzagate'? That guy got four years in jail.
I only bring it up because I'm getting a bit worried I'm going to see you on the news before long.

Well I went to the bathroom about 20 minutes ago so I'm only 80% full of poo.
Anyway, sorry little buddy I can you're getting excited and I think that's great. But unfortunately you're not making much sense. Can you a link to who told you this so I can better understand your point.
You are a disgusting human. I care about the kids and how girls have been treated in soccer. What link would like Espola?

Just throwing this out there... but remember 'pizzagate'? That guy got four years in jail.
I only bring it up because I'm getting a bit worried I'm going to see you on the news before long.

You are a sick person

Their exploiting children with no parents.. Their called orphans with no birth certificate. A baby without a birth certificate is worth millions. The Lap Top from Hell was always true. Wake up!

Hey Crush... small favor but I was hoping you could share some links to where you read all this Q conspiracy stuff. Any chance we can get you to share them? I'd love to see what you've been reading.

You are a sick person

Sick? The guy attacked a bunch of teenagers with an assault riffle because someone on the internet told him they were bad people.... four years seems about right to me. How long do you think they should lock a mad dawg criminal like that up for?

No links homie, you are being an asshole and making light of serious abuse to children from all over the world. Tucker touched on it last night. Do you know what is on Hunters Lap top? If you do, then you will know the truth and you would never talk to me like this, especially with my orphan background. Hunter is still getting 10% commission from the Chines bank. We are owned by the Chinese homie. All my frens took all the jabs that came from China and those who love to make money on death.

Sick? The guy attacked a bunch of teenagers with an assault riffle because someone on the internet told him they were bad people.... four years seems about right to me. How long do you think they should lock a mad dawg criminal like that up for?
Ya, and you said that could be me asshole.

No links homie, you are being an asshole and making light of serious abuse to children from all over the world. Tucker touched on it last night. Do you know what is on Hunters Lap top? If you do, then you will know the truth and you would never talk to me like this, especially with my orphan background. Hunter is still getting 10% commission from the Chines bank. We are owned by the Chinese homie. All my frens took all the jabs that came from China and those who love to make money on death.

Lil Buddy, if you really believe that and you're still sitting at home in front of your computer screen yelling at me that I'm the bad guy... yikes.

Ya, and you said that could be me asshole.

Not sure I follow. Let me put it another way... if some woke guy showed up at your kids work, pointed an assault riffle at them and accused him of being a sex trafficker... what would you say the punishment should be?

You are something else

If you say so.
Hey is there any chance you could share a pic of this Q guy? I mean he's had such a profound impact on your thinking... it makes me wonder what he/she/they looks like? See I would be worried I was being catfished.

Lil Buddy, if you really believe that and you're still sitting at home in front of your computer screen yelling at me that I'm the bad guy... yikes.
No, you ignored me for the last few years and now you come out of hiding all of a sudden because you know I have been right. Just call me "little Orphan crush" and not your little buddy. I would appreciate that 100%. How many avatars you got homie? You think I'm yelling? I'm crying out for change and boy is happening. The game of "pay to play" is now over. I get to help start a whole new game, where Truth rules. It will be a game will you can;t kill a kid or steal a kid or use a kid to make sneakers or pan for diamonds or use in sex trafficking or be used to become a maid.

Not sure I follow. Let me put it another way... if some woke guy showed up at your kids work, pointed an assault riffle at them and accused him of being a sex trafficker... what would you say the punishment should be?
That is insane and I would never do such a thing. Pizzagate was real but don't get me confused with that guy. First off, I only use my voice. I have no weapons and never will have any. I really appreciate finally coming out to debate me though. If your nice, I will teach you the truth.

No, you ignored me for the last few years and now you come out of hiding all of a sudden because you know I have been right. Just call me "little Orphan crush" and not your little buddy. I would appreciate that 100%. How many avatars you got homie? You think I'm yelling? I'm crying out for change and boy is happening. The game of "pay to play" is now over. I get to help start a whole new game, where Truth rules. It will be a game will you can;t kill a kid or steal a kid or use a kid to make sneakers or pan for diamonds or use in sex trafficking or be used to become a maid.

You forgot to post the pic of Q. You don't even know what he looks like. All your claims and and conspiricay theories... the reality is it's just some voiceless, faceless person telling you these things. I mean even you have to admit that what you're saying sound really unbelievable and nutty.

If you say so.
Hey is there any chance you could share a pic of this Q guy? I mean he's had such a profound impact on your thinking... it makes me wonder what he/she/they looks like? See I would be worried I was being catfished.
I have a date planned with my twin flame so I can't now. Let me work on a few things your asking for tenacious and get back to you. Q is not a guy. Q is an Army that our gr8t President JFK started. He was taken out because he went after what Trump is now finishing.

You forgot to post the pic of Q. You don't even know what he looks like. All your claims and and conspiricay theories... the reality is it's just some voiceless, faceless person telling you these things. I mean even you have to admit that what you're saying sound really unbelievable and nutty.
ok

That is insane and I would never do such a thing. Pizzagate was real but don't get me confused with that guy. First off, I only use my voice. I have no weapons and never will have any. I really appreciate finally coming out to debate me though. If your nice, I will teach you the truth.

I sure hope not. But I read some of your posts in here and I worry about you bud.

Back