Vaccine

Luton game abandoned after player's cardiac arrest as Man City squander lead
Luton captain Tom Lockyer suffered a cardiac arrest that forced the abandonment of his team's Premier League match at Bournemouth on Saturday as Manchester City threw away a 2-0 lead against Crystal Palace.

I'm still SMFH looking back at the mask and the jabs and what they made our top athletes do in order to play sports. I remember feeling the heat for not wanting to wear a mask and getting yelled at Home Depot from an older crazy man who was full of fear. They sure did a number on all of us. I have friends whose dd can't play sports because of a bad heart.

5c2147ab21e4bad1.jpg

Look's like Francis is starting to eat some Crow. It's a little too late for folks like me but I do appreciate the acknowledgement.

Former National Institutes of Health Director Admits to ‘Narrow,’ ‘Really Unfortunate’ Pandemic Mindset: ‘We Weren’t Thinking’ About Collateral Damage. (No shit Sherlock) Maybe Dad can eat some crow now?

1703944654246.png

Lew Rothman, the veteran entertainment executive who held roles at The Weinstein Co. and Strategy PR, died unexpectedly Dec. 22 at his home in East Hampton, New York. He was 63.

Back