Vaccine

A got a few pies thrown at my face a couple years ago during Thanksgiving. My dd even got some verbal offers and friends and family all said, "where is she going to play in college?" She said the only way to play at next level is take all the _ _ _ _. People were saying, "Just take the _ _ _ _ so you can get a free education. I got a little triggered and it was a tough Holiday.

3eb7769cb0047573.jpg

15-Month-Old Baby Dies Two Days After Her ‘Well-Visit’ Vaccinations

“The final result was a cardiac arrest. It just completely shut her entire body down…Hospital records show the baby suffered organ failure.”

I think I caught the Hv.1 Last time I was sick was with Omicron 2+ years ago. I got the chills, fever and headache. How long does this last?
What COVID-19 variant are we on? Currently, the dominant variant nationwide is HV.1, with 29% of cases, followed by EG.5, with 21.7% of cases, and FL.1.5.1, with 9.3% of cases. "The original omicron variant is gone now," says Dr. Rupp

48 hours of the runs, runny nose, headache at times and the chills at night. Feel like crap and just not motivated to do anything. My wife now thinks maybe a parasite and not the Hv.1. Read this article if you want to know what you got, Covid or just the flu.

How to distinguish flu from COVID and cold: doctor's advice (msn.com)

From article: It's important to note that standard symptoms are similar across different disease variants. Getting vaccinated against the flu or coronavirus doesn't guarantee immunity,(oh really) but it provides protection against severe consequences. However, there are clues to help gauge the seriousness of your illness.

Experts suggest having at-home express tests for coronavirus. By the 2nd or 3rd day of illness, these tests can indicate whether you have COVID.

“Being vaccinated does keep [these viruses] from striking the chest,” ((tell that to my pal. These writers are writing lies))said Panagis Galiatsatos, MD, a pulmonary and critical care doctor at Johns Hopkins. “Vaccinated patients may get a mild cough, but a lot of their symptoms stay more as an upper respiratory issue, like nasal congestion – like a bad cold.”

Loss of taste and smell, once a characteristic symptom of coronavirus, is now less prevalent. Similar symptoms can also occur with a severe cold or flu.

1701038219201.png

I'm a Doctor. Here Are Best Ways to Protect Yourself Against the Next COVID Wave.

1. Support Your Immune System
Eat healthy and exercise.
2. Get Vaccinated.
"The vaccines do work," Dr. Andrew Pekosz of the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health told WJZ. "They are safe and now's the time you get them." The CDC recommends everyone age six months and older get this year's updated COVID and flu shot by the end of October. "You can get them in various combinations," said Pekosz. "You can get them one at a time. If you'd prefer, you can get certainly their COVID and the influenza vaccine at the same time."
3. Be Prepared
"Look at your toolkit, make sure it's fully stocked and ready with tests, with masks," Dr. Keri Althoff, an epidemiologist with Johns Hopkins, told WJZ. If you're at risk for severe illness, talk with your healthcare provider about what you should do if you contract COVID.
4. Wash Your Hands
5. Wash Your Hands
6. Wash Your Hands
7. Stay Home

You can’t make this up. Sorry @dad4, I see why you avoid these conversations now. It’s not that it’s crazy here. You posted for years. It’s that all your arguments are being proven to be swiss cheese.

You can’t make this up. Sorry @dad4, I see why you avoid these conversations now. It’s not that it’s crazy here. You posted for years. It’s that all your arguments are being proven to be swiss cheese.

While I don't doubt this study is accurate, there are so many variables involved in Covid deaths (including questionable data) you can slice and dice the data so many ways. Covid deaths is actually one of the smaller issues during the pandemic, because such a small percentage of our population was at serious risk from Covid. Whereas, the lockdowns impacted just about everyone. Some statistics I think are more important in the California v Florida comparison.

Current unemployment: CA 4.8%, FL 2.8%
Current avg. gas price: CA $4.88, FL $3.10

But most importantly learning loss, which Florida did far better in avoiding than California, which had a dramatic learning loss.

Been there. Done that. Enjoy your echo chamber.

Back