Vaccine

Hey remember the good ole days when @dad4 and others were telling us the vaxxes were safe and that society should ban unvaxxed people from the workplace? and in fact many did lose their jobs.

Remember when many of us said it is unethical to force people to take a vax where there were no long term studies in place?

Early in 2023, genomics scientist Kevin McKernan made an accidental discovery. While running an experiment in his Boston lab, McKernan used some vials of mRNA Pfizer and Moderna Covid vaccines as controls. He was 'shocked' to find that they were allegedly contaminated with tiny fragments of plasmid DNA.
McKernan, who has 25 years' experience in his field, ran the experiment again, confirming that the vials contained up to, in his opinion, 18-70 times more DNA contamination than the legal limits allowed by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

In particular, McKernan was alarmed to find the presence of an SV40 promoter in the Pfizer vaccine vials. This is a sequence that is, '...used to drive DNA into the nucleus, especially in gene therapies,' McKernan explains. This is something that regulatory agencies around the world have specifically said is not possible with the mRNA vaccines.

Knowing that the contamination had not been disclosed by the manufacturers during the regulatory process, McKernan raised the alarm, posting his findings to Twitter (now X) and Substack with a call-out to other scientists to see if they could replicate his findings.

Other scientists soon confirmed McKernan's findings, though the amount of DNA contamination was variable, suggesting inconsistency of vial contents depending on batch lots. One of these scientists was cancer genomics expert Dr Phillip Buckhaults, who is a proponent of the mRNA platform and has received the Pfizer Covid vaccine himself.

In September of this year, Dr Buckhaults shared his findings in South Carolina Senate hearing. 'I'm kind of alarmed about this DNA being in the vaccine -- it's different from RNA, because it can be permanent,' he told those present.

'There is a very real hazard,' he said, that the contaminant DNA fragments will integrate with a person's genome and become a 'permanent fixture of the cell' leading to autoimmune problems and cancers in some people who have had the vaccinations. He also noted that these genome changes can 'last for generations'.

Dr Buckhaults alleges that the presence of high levels of contaminant DNA in the mRNA vaccines 'may be causing some of the rare but serious side effects, like death from cardiac arrest'. He added, 'I think this is a real serious regulatory oversight that happened at the federal level.'

Hey remember the good ole days when @dad4 and others were telling us the vaxxes were safe and that society should ban unvaxxed people from the workplace? and in fact many did lose their jobs.

Remember when many of us said it is unethical to force people to take a vax where there were no long term studies in place?

I remember Hound. I lost everything for saying no to jabs. I know over 15 people who have died because they felt forced to take the jabs or lose their income. At the time this was going down, Dad was a complete asshole and a hard-hearted prick. He only cared that we obeyed and complied to those who wanted to Lord it over us. Dad wanted us to kneel too. Dad, Husker and Expola also wanted us to stand back 6 feet away from each other and wear a stupid fucking mask 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year. They "Daddy" told us, "if you take the first jab, it will be the last of the jabs and no more mask and the best part, you get to keep your job." He told Crush, "Too bad Crush if you lose your job sucker, next time do your part and obey the boss." Well, we all soon found out the boss was full of shit, every single one of these bastards lied to us to make a buck. I'm telling you right now, many of these cheats will not be able to walk down the street very soon. Liars will become the losers of the planet. Those who love and seek truth, will be around True Love. All those WHO steal, lie and cheat will be with Hate and all those WHO love Hate will be together forever. By the way, another person I know had attack on his heart. Still alive but it was a wake up call. Dude is super healthy, young and has no business having cardiac arrest at his age. It's why I tell all my friends to eat organic veggies and fruits. Drink water and more water. Stay away from the booze and the bad meat. When (sorry, not if for most of us) you get your attack, you want to be healthy as possible. If you have to eat meat because, then find healthy grain free cows, that are treated with love and respect. The meat places are mostly torture chambers. They shoot the cows up with more Jabs than any of us will ever take and then they____________________________________out of the poor cow until it dies. It's not good to eat that kind of meat, trust me. To each his own.

RIP Charlie. Thank you for the amazing music brother.

1696100009234.png

Charlie Robison, legendary country music singer-songwriter from Texas, has tragically died at the age of 59. Robison reportedly died in his home located in San Antonio, Texas after suffering a massive cardiac arrest.

Covid Vaccines Damage All Hearts, Study Finds

1696255922740.png

Results

The study included 303 nonvaccinated patients (mean age, 52.9 years; 157 females) and 700 vaccinated patients (mean age, 56.8 years; 344 females). Vaccinated patients had overall higher myocardial FDG uptake compared to nonvaccinated patients (median SUVmax, 4.8 vs median SUVmax, 3.3 ; P < .0001). Myocardial SUVmax was higher in vaccinated patients regardless of sex (median range, 4.7-4.9 ) or patient age (median range, 4.7-5.6) compared to corresponding nonvaccinated groups (sex median range, 3.2-3.9; age median range, 3.3-3.3; P range, <.001-.015). Furthermore, increased myocardial FDG uptake was observed in patients imaged 1-30, 31-60, 61-120, and 121-180 days after their second vaccination (median SUVmax range, 4.6-5.1) and increased ipsilateral axillary uptake was observed in patients imaged 1-30, 31-60, 61-120 days after their second vaccination (median SUVmax range, 1.5-2.0) compared to the nonvaccinated patients (P range, <.001-<.001).

Thanks a lot Dad, Espola and Husker Du for the worst advice ever on this forum. You three are guilty of war crimes against humanity at best. Total losers' you guys are. You should be banned for life on the forum for your "killer" advice. There is going to be some hell to pay for the evil done to so many. My heart aches for those who got lied to by these asshole quacks. Yes, this was done to injure and then kill you guys. They paid the Docs off, just like they do in soccer. It's called PAY-FOR-PLAY for a reason. Those who got bought, were then bribed with extra pay to STFU and do as told or no more pay or extra pay. No pay=lose your house and credit score. Then these punks blackmailed those who got bought & bribed. Do you see how people like Espola and Husker Du play life? Elites are going to be the Delites very soon and I can't wait. No more Alpha Dogs going around stealing, being bullies, cheating and then lying about the stealing and cheating they got caught in. So, they then kill people or threaten them to fight and death in order to get people to STFU or else. Soccer did this to me in a way. No death threats but I did get doxed and threaten to STFU or no deals for my dd and rich dads on here threaten me, like EOTL. Those who can't handle the heat and debate like a real man or woman, hit the ignore button. Listen up cheats, life is about to change for the good of those who love God and did not give into the pressure of taking the jabs in order to buy and sell in a place that owes $33T to its creditors.

Early in 2023, genomics scientist Kevin McKernan made an accidental discovery. While running an experiment in his Boston lab, McKernan used some vials of mRNA Pfizer and Moderna Covid vaccines as controls. He was 'shocked' to find that they were allegedly contaminated with tiny fragments of plasmid DNA.
McKernan, who has 25 years' experience in his field, ran the experiment again, confirming that the vials contained up to, in his opinion, 18-70 times more DNA contamination than the legal limits allowed by the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

In particular, McKernan was alarmed to find the presence of an SV40 promoter in the Pfizer vaccine vials. This is a sequence that is, '...used to drive DNA into the nucleus, especially in gene therapies,' McKernan explains. This is something that regulatory agencies around the world have specifically said is not possible with the mRNA vaccines.

Knowing that the contamination had not been disclosed by the manufacturers during the regulatory process, McKernan raised the alarm, posting his findings to Twitter (now X) and Substack with a call-out to other scientists to see if they could replicate his findings.

Other scientists soon confirmed McKernan's findings, though the amount of DNA contamination was variable, suggesting inconsistency of vial contents depending on batch lots. One of these scientists was cancer genomics expert Dr Phillip Buckhaults, who is a proponent of the mRNA platform and has received the Pfizer Covid vaccine himself.

In September of this year, Dr Buckhaults shared his findings in South Carolina Senate hearing. 'I'm kind of alarmed about this DNA being in the vaccine -- it's different from RNA, because it can be permanent,' he told those present.

'There is a very real hazard,' he said, that the contaminant DNA fragments will integrate with a person's genome and become a 'permanent fixture of the cell' leading to autoimmune problems and cancers in some people who have had the vaccinations. He also noted that these genome changes can 'last for generations'.

Dr Buckhaults alleges that the presence of high levels of contaminant DNA in the mRNA vaccines 'may be causing some of the rare but serious side effects, like death from cardiac arrest'. He added, 'I think this is a real serious regulatory oversight that happened at the federal level.'
And yet the last two boosters were only tested on a few mice before approval. because the FDA relaxed its standards.

And yet the last two boosters were only tested on a few mice before approval. because the FDA relaxed its standards.
Like I told you three years ago, you are the mice brother. They used the humans like you, and the children, as experimental jab patients as the real test. I lost 15 people to cardiac arrest; pals with lifetime blood clot and the highest death cause have been "died suddenly in their sleep." This one has all the Docs puzzled.

1696264994824.png

BTW, what these punks really want is Trump. Look what they did to all of us because they hate the asshole Trump. This Trump guy must have some shit on them, right? They have destroyed our country. Thanks for nothing Espola & Husker Du. Dad gave deadly advice with the poison Jab. I tried so hard to warn everyone, "please, please dont take the jabs. Their lying you guys." Most did not listen. I thank my lucky stars that I married a wonderful soul.

"The Nobel Assembly at Karolinska Institutet
has today decided to award
the 2023 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine
jointly to
Katalin Karikó and Drew Weissman
for their discoveries concerning nucleoside base modifications that enabled the development of effective mRNA vaccines against COVID-19"

Ohio homecoming queen contender, 17, collapses and dies on football field during pre-game ceremony. RIP sweet soul!

Back