Vaccine

Who did you see campaigning for it?
What he and others have trouble understanding is that the climate has changed and changes all the time.

People seem to think the climate is constant and changes are unusual or bad.

And so we have this industry built on making money off the concept that this time the change is man made and this time a warming Earth will be catastrophic. And based on that they want to make radical changes to energy and many other areas on a theory. A theory that first off is not close to being proven...and a theory that postulates a range of outcomes ranging from nothing to mild to catastrophic and everything in between. And yet the only outcome they play up is the catastrophic one...

How about Desert Hound? (see above)

Are you disputing that climate has always been in a state of flux? That's it's always changing? That there can't possibly be any money motivator behind things like "climate change" because we learned, from Covid, there's never money driving any part of it?

What part of Hound's post do you disagree with? And since you're still avoiding the "what would YOU do about a gun problem" question from me, I'm wondering what you'd do about a "climate change problem" since you believe it's far worse than we do? What do you suggest?

Are you disputing that climate has always been in a state of flux? That's it's always changing? That there can't possibly be any money motivator behind things like "climate change" because we learned, from Covid, there's never money driving any part of it?

What part of Hound's post do you disagree with? And since you're still avoiding the "what would YOU do about a gun problem" question from me, I'm wondering what you'd do about a "climate change problem" since you believe it's far worse than we do? What do you suggest?
Magoo is part of the EVs are great, wind power is awesome and solar is our best option group. It's called hegelian dialectic.

More young Americans are dying – and it's not COVID. Why aren't we searching for answers? Life Insurance claims are up 35% on those between 24-45. No one knows precisely what is driving the phenomenon, but there is an inexplicable lack of urgency to find out. A concerted investigation is in order. USA Today

Senator Ron Johnson on Covid: “This was all pre-planned by an elite group of people… Event 201… This is very concerning in terms of… what continues to be planned for our loss of freedom… We’re up against a very powerful group of people…
We need the truth to be exposed. We need more Americans to listen to the truth… pull their heads out of the sand and open up their eyes and understand what has happened to this country.”

My BFF is losing his marbles in his brain like never before. Yesterday he told me that anything and everything is Trumps fault. "Trump this" and "Trump that." I told him he has TDS and he screamed at me, and then said I was probably right....lol! He took all the jabs because he was told to and now is sick all the time. Mental disorder, poor guy. TGIFF!

1691770125326.png

Are you claiming that the FDA didnt approve Ivermectin? Or are you just throwing out red herrings about the website?
It was obvious from reading the article that the author had a peculiar axe to grind, so I looked up who they claim to be.

How does anyone find out about such an obscure website?

Last edited:
Are you claiming that the FDA didnt approve Ivermectin? Or are you just throwing out red herrings about the website?
Ivermectin was approved by the FDA in 1996. The FDA does not recommend it to treat Covid-19 but off label prescribing is not illegal. Nothing new here.

Ivermectin was approved by the FDA in 1996. The FDA does not recommend it to treat Covid-19 but off label prescribing is not illegal. Nothing new here.
That is my understanding as well. I was just trying to give Espola a softball, but he swung and missed.

Is that so? What then was the "media lie relating to covid" that died there?
The article isn't accurate. But what's worse? Some obscure website misstatement about the approved, but not prohibited use, of ivermectin, or the mainstream media's coordinated misleading claims that ivermectin was a horse dewormer with no mention that it is actually approved for human use?

Back