Trans eligibility rules for girls sports.

Right wing pressure? The DODGERS knew these devil worshipping chicks-with-dicks don't deserve attention or daddy's love. Maybe instead of being attention whores booking gigs, they should book some employment for themselves.

I know many of you are non believers, agnostic and I get it and have no disrespect for you at. Our churches and religions have been very poor at best over the years. However, in all my years on this planet, I have never seen so many worshipers of Satan pop their ugly mugs in public like their doing now. Corporations are now being told what to do or else. Take Target for example. Satan and "IT" designers are now targeting Target and the kids. Looks like Target is doing something about it. Somethings sinister and evil is going on America. Target spokeswomen confirms all Pride designs by the Satanic designer Abprallen will be removed. The designers pieces included pentagrams and satanic imagery emblazoned with messages promoting transgenderism and devil worship.

Target is also urgently reviewing the swimsuit line marketed as ‘tuck friendly’ as well as some of the children’s merchandise.

1684898324303.png

US Soccer supports and is ok with MTF's playing with the girls in soccer. Let that sink in.

Transgender disc golfer wins women's tournament in Virginia after removal from California event

1684936055645.png

Dad was wrong again and must be in shock? Not, he's in denial :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Beer industry ‘in shock’ that Bud Light backlash continues as expert warns of supply shortages of rival lagers

To Espola & Surf Futbol. Please stop sending me hate mail through proxy. My gosh, you guys are nut bags. I love gay people and they love me. What I don't like is men trying to be women and taking their positions and medals aways. That is wrong. I have two very close friends who are in a relationship and their both men. Frank is on the masculine side of life and Taylor is more on the feminine side of life. They love each other and live a very private life. We talk deeply about the Drag Queens taking over the community and they don't like it one bit. Both of them identify as male and they will always be men and they love being men. I have a family member that is a woman and is gender neutral and another family member that is in a Lesbian relationship with another biological woman. All of them identify as female and were born girl. The MTFs are really trying to cause divisions from what their saying and their getting pissed off. Knock off you guys, seriously knock it off. This is not funny.

I think it's time for all biological females to boycott all sports, especially soccer. The women in US Soccer players all came together as one to allow MTF in soccer and all girl sports. Insane!!! Text/Twits about the young Sr who got robbed of going to State. This is utter BS and most parents just turn their heads and walk away until it happens to their dd. We have coward fathers and little sheep sitting on their fences. Horrible!!!

1685022794773.png
1685022876858.png

Right wing pressure? The DODGERS knew these devil worshipping chicks-with-dicks don't deserve attention or daddy's love. Maybe instead of being attention whores booking gigs, they should book some employment for themselves.

Ha ha. Transphobes and homophobes can’t watch the Dodgers anymore.

To Espola & Surf Futbol. Please stop sending me hate mail through proxy. My gosh, you guys are nut bags. I love gay people and they love me. What I don't like is men trying to be women and taking their positions and medals aways. That is wrong. I have two very close friends who are in a relationship and their both men. Frank is on the masculine side of life and Taylor is more on the feminine side of life. They love each other and live a very private life. We talk deeply about the Drag Queens taking over the community and they don't like it one bit. Both of them identify as male and they will always be men and they love being men. I have a family member that is a woman and is gender neutral and another family member that is in a Lesbian relationship with another biological woman. All of them identify as female and were born girl. The MTFs are really trying to cause divisions from what their saying and their getting pissed off. Knock off you guys, seriously knock it off. This is not funny.

If you’re getting hate mail from anyone, it is well-deserved.

Back