Today in Fascism

I don't think "T" mandated government employees to get Covid shots in order to keep their jobs but I'm pretty
sure JB did, and many who didn't follow the program lost their jobs or were kicked out of the military including
Tier-1 operators. (Pretty important to keep guys like that around if you ask me.)
Wouldn't that be considered fascist?
We're both pretty sure Biden did... and the Supreme Court had to stop him from doing it.

"Our bodies... our CHOICE!... unless it's something we don't agree with."

We're both pretty sure Biden did... and the Supreme Court had to stop him from doing it.

"Our bodies... our CHOICE!... unless it's something we don't agree with."
I was hoping @espola might respond. (I keep my expectations low to avoid disappointment.)
Maybe he's still crying in his drink since his Padres are now spectators in the MLB post-season.

I shouldn't believe anything I read on the webz without independent confirmation -- AND -- today, I read on the webz that t provided 20 free shuttle buses for supporters coming to his Coachella rally from the Indio parking lots (allegedly a 2-hour walk). When the show was over, however, the buses had gone back to the bus yard, so t's mostly elderly supporters were left stranded.

Would anyone like to provide confirmation or denial of any parts of this sad tale?
Confirmation?

1729173660877.png

Back