Today in Fascism

Listen to the right hand of Klause and most likely one of Satan's little helpers. This guy with the help of Gates, Dr. Fraud, Dr. Frances, other lying Docs and few other psychopaths run the Trans Human World. WEF is insane. It's s choice. They want you fully jabbed to play in their game of life, STFU and do as told or else they will threaten you. I got a small threat and a dox but that's it. Blackmail on some people is death or do as I say, no in-between and no one in the future will be able to sit on their fence collecting splinters in their ass. None of us were prepared for what is about to be shown to our faces and said to our ears. It's time for Showtime!!!

Watch for a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: https://1a-1791.com/video/s8/2/e/t/L/H/etLHt.caa.mp4?b=1&u=ummtf

JD Vance explaining his lies --

"If I have to create stories to get the media to pay attention then that’s what I’ll do!"

...and what should we do about bomb threats? Ignore them.

"I think that we should ignore these ridiculous psychopaths who are threatening violence on a small Ohio town and focus on the fact that we have a vice president who's not doing her job in protecting that small Ohio town."

"If I have to create stories to get the media to pay attention then that’s what I’ll do!"

"I think that we should ignore these ridiculous psychopaths who are threatening violence on a small Ohio town and focus on the fact that we have a vice president who's not doing her job in protecting that small Ohio town."
Heard anything about Harris and Biden explaining their lies?

Let's not forget espola voted for this lady and crooked Joe. He hates cops and wants to defund the police. He and Harris have no espect for the law, children or the police. Let that sink in.

1726488277451.png

"Anyone but Trump." Husker Du

This loser loves war and has bumper stickers of Biden/Harris. This is the white libera lefty who is nuts, just like Husker Du. Husker told us that the kids that go missing are runaways. These people are full of TDS and are to be considered armed and dangerous.

1726488612100.png

TDS News People are the worst. These nut jobs are blaming Trump being shot at and want him to "tone it down" and "stop the violence." Seriously, this is what TDS does to people + jabs = Terminal & No Hope= Losers!

critical thinking isn't your thing huh...

Back