Today in Fascism

"I am proud to represent our Failing Nation in fighting the GREATEST POLITICAL WITCH HUNT IN HISTORY. REMOVE THE GAG ORDER SO THAT I CAN SHOW HOW CORRUPT OUR COURT SYSTEM IS. PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES ARE NOT TO BE GAGGED!" DJT

I am proud to stand with you Mr. President. Thank you for helping save children's lives from these sick and evil Witches. Thank you for standing up to all real females and telling these cheaters, "No!!!" You cannot be a gurl, you cannot play with and against women and 100% you will NOT be allowed to shower with them."

1725451508761.png

"The Democrat Party went from suing to try and take RFK OFF the ballot, to now trying to keep him ON the ballot. Democracy!" Charlie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The High Priest Witch has spoken. This lady is a mass killer and wants abortion on demand. Why? Seriously folks, the Dems have now become a death cult. She and the warlocks tried to break the glass ceiling (The Firmament). You see folks, were in a closed system. You aren't leaving until you talk with the Creator of the Universe. Killary is in big trouble. I forgave her for her murders, but she will pay a big price for killing kids and the adults who challenged her. Her hubby is stupid and blackmailed. God will not be mocked!

1725455706066.png

Brother is going to spill the beans on Tampon Tim. He knows the real Tim. Coach Tim is a deserter but sure found time to go to China 30 times. Wake up people. Husker Du is blown away by Timmy Tampon and all his accomplishments. What a dumb, dumb!!!

1725458999562.png

MAPs, MTFs and Pedos come first now. What in the wide world of sports is going on? Snitches are bitches. "I'm reporting you to Dom. Ignore crush." What a bunch of losers and babies who can't debate like a real man. JFK and RFK kicked everyone's ass in debate and they both were killed for being right. espola is a Marxist, end of story!!

1725461712385.png

The SCOOP: Per multiple law enforcement sources, a Haitian migrant who flew into the US last year via the Biden administration's controversial CHNV mass parole program was arrested by police in Massachusetts last week for allegedly molesting a 10-year-old boy who lives near him. Per sources, 18-year-old Akim Marc Desire is now in ICE custody after being arrested for the alleged crime by police in Mansfield, MA, 45 minutes south of Boston, and he is now charged with indecent assault and battery on a victim under age 14. Per sources, Desire flew into the US in Miami, FL on 6/4/2023 and was paroled into the country by CBP via the Biden admin's mass parole program for Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans, and Venezuelans. Photo via law enforcement source.

The start of the school year the start of red flag operations to “undermine 2A”. Right magas?
I would send my kids to a charter school, a private school or I would homeschool my children. Stay away from Randall and all the creeps that teach our children bullshit. Talk about being groomed to wear a mask, take all jabs and shut the fuck up. That was last year. This year the teacher and student can have private conversations about the child's privates and how to cut off one's balls. This is criminal and pure evil.

Back