Today in Fascism

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

YOUR DAILY REMINDER: Special Counsel Jack 'Off" Smith's wife Katy "the cheater" Chevigny PRODUCED Michelle Obama's Netflix documentary and donated to Biden’s 2020 campaign.

Her mother, Jack "Off" Smith’s late mother in law, was a SOROS Senior Justice Fellow at his Open Society Foundation.

Looks like Jack is the only one who can stop Trump. "Anyone but Trump" says the criminals, MAPs and Pedos.

Why is this lifestyle so mainstream today and being shoved down our throats? I have a theory, and I bet I'm right.......

cec1f4bdd830bec2.jpg

So far today all of the news reports I have seen about Caden Tellier, the Alabama high schooler who died a day after playing in a football game, have named his high school (John T. Morgan Academy - go Senators!) AND have not made any comment about the history of Morgan Academy.

View attachment 22795
Okay, Fudd, I'll bite since I don't believe anyone else did. If it wasn't for me, half your schtick would go unrealized at all.

Keep trying "rational" Ratboy... the guy who voted for Obama 2x and HC and Biden/Harris and says he wants the old Republican party back... 😆 🤣 😂 😹
Classic, "I want the Old Grand Party so we can keep cheating with them." Someday the light will go on for 93.4% of us that both sides cheat, lie and steal from others for their gain. I saw it at the youth soccer level. This Harris/Walz team that keeping on lying. They & Them lie so bad they pin the lie on the one they're actually lying to. It's like a thief at a company who steals and then pins the steal on the co-worker and to make matters worse, snitches on the co-worker for stealing. This is high level stealing and lying but the biggest lie from They & Them is claiming to be woman and then beating p on women. These people are sick & stupid!

Back