Today in Fascism

You have to have serious skill to pull off what espola has been doing for years, playing multiple avatars and then projecting what he's truly doing to saying crush is Pew Pew, Slobodan among others. New Wave Dave is having fun with all this. All I have been with everyone on here is honest. Coach Walz and Kamala are now saying Coach misspoke regarding his military service in Iraq. The truth is, he lied and got caught.
Makes sense. JoeTato lied about his education. Kamalatoe lied about going to the border. Tampon Tim needs to be loyal to the flock.

TDS is in full swing. espola, Husker Du and Friends had a bad night. They and the UK want Elon arrested for having a "chat" with Trump on "X." This is just the beginning. Trump now controls "X" and "Truth Social." Oh my, oh my, what will Kamala and Coach Walz do now?

"We have had over 1,000,000,000 views" Elon. Yes, B with a Billion views.

629ceeb9439ac806.jpg

Last edited:
We're heading into dangerous times folks. Yes, on the one hand DJT will win in a landslide. However, the cheaters, killers, liars, MAPs, MTFs, Pedos, Rapists and all the criminals will be in big trouble. Look what they have done to our country. They allowed a mandate for a mask, 6 feet away, wash hands or else and take all the fucking jabs or your fired, not allowed to run a business and can't attend Big U. These same rats tried tried to kill Trump after their Lawfare was destroyed. What a bunch of losers. My concern is what these losers will do at the end of the game. I grew up with a future lawyer who hated to lose and would cause chaos before he lost. Like he would find a way to destroy the game, so no one wins. That is a fucking loser, and I dealt with a few of these parents in youth soccer. They wanted and were willing to pay a big price so their dd could get the prizes. They lost and will be punished for their crimes against humanity.

Look how they cheat & lie with AI. Or is this how the Libtards look today after their 6th and 7th jab? Bells palsy?

cf544ea967b1c22b.jpg

I blew my whistle on cheaters in Youth Soccer, Church and Business. All in the same year. The retaliation and verbal attacks can be insane. Dad's threatening other dads for calling out the liars and cheats.

Catherine Herridge: “This is the one whistleblower exchange you cannot miss! ‘One of the supervisors said, very matter a fact, the agency’s goal is to bankrupt you, make you quit, die, kill yourselves, or basically all of the above,’ according to whistleblower MIchael Taylor.”

"He's the smartest man I know." Joe

"Pedo Peter" Hunter

"Anyone but Trump." espola

"Kids that go missing are just runaways." Husker Du

"Coach Tim Walz is amazing and has so many accomplishments."

"JD is weird." espola

1723638585261.png

"Kamala: You ruined San Francisco, one of the greatest cities in the World, you ruined California, one of the greatest places on Earth - And you will turn America into a giant combination of both. We are not going to let that happen. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!" DJT

We visited San Francisco many times when I was young. It was a beautiful and just a neat place to visit. My buddies dd was going to college at SFS but has decided to transfer because of how dangerous it is now.

Church of Satan started in April 1966 in San Francisco
Jim "Kool Aid" Jones had the People's Temple in San Fran
Nancy runs San Fran
Gavin got his start in San Fran
Willie Brown met a lady from Hell who changed his life
Kamala is SF

Do you all see a pattern?

Monkeypox is back and I hear from The WHO that this could force us all to shut down and jab everyone with Covid mix Jab. A 2 in 1 jab. Next year their coming out with one shot for all. Flu, Covid and Monkeypox all in one jab. Be careful WHO you kiss or get close with as well you guys. The first sign of Mpox is blisters around the lips so don't kiss that.

1723658437032.png

Back