Today in Fascism

From last weekend in Chicago. How many tears did you shed?

@espola didn't shed one tear. Not ONE. He blamed it all on the gun instead. It's the gun's fault that it allowed itself to be picked up, most likely by a convicted felon who shouldn't be in possession of a firearm in the first place. It's the gun's fault that it allowed the convicted felon to use it in a crime in a city run by Democrats that allow this cycle of violence to repeat itself weekly, but for some reason on a much grander scale on holiday weekends.
I could keep going, but honestly what's the point?

@espola didn't shed one tear. Not ONE. He blamed it all on the gun instead. It's the gun's fault that it allowed itself to be picked up, most likely by a convicted felon who shouldn't be in possession of a firearm in the first place. It's the gun's fault that it allowed the convicted felon to use it in a crime in a city run by Democrats that allow this cycle of violence to repeat itself weekly, but for some reason on a much grander scale on holiday weekends.
Availability.

Yes they did and so did Dumb & Dumber. What a pair these two losers have become. They & Them are full of TDS and full of shit. It's amazing to watch these cheaters lie in front of the camera. So full of fear and Project 25. "Oh no, the 10 commandments are coming."

1721836231859.png

"Masks work."

"The vaccine is safe and effective."

"Men can have babies."

"Joe Biden is healthy."

"Kamala Harris is suddenly a likable rock star."

Same people. Catturd

Where or when did I do that?

Don't watch this video --

Don't read this quote...
“This constant lying is not aimed at making the people believe a lie, but at ensuring that no one believes anything anymore.
A people that can no longer distinguish between truth and lies cannot distinguish between right and wrong. And such a people, deprived of the power to think and judge, is, without knowing and willing it, completely subjected to the rule of lies.
With such a people, you can do whatever you want.”
—H.A.

Don't read this quote...
“This constant lying is not aimed at making the people believe a lie, but at ensuring that no one believes anything anymore.
A people that can no longer distinguish between truth and lies cannot distinguish between right and wrong. And such a people, deprived of the power to think and judge, is, without knowing and willing it, completely subjected to the rule of lies.
With such a people, you can do whatever you want.”
—H.A.
Yet you persist and continue to support the purveyors thereof. Hijacking virtue does not make it yours.

Back