Today in Fascism

Who’s complaining? Oh yeah you.
I didn't say anyone was complaining, but are you OK with the liberal elite overturning the vote of the people and then selecting the candidate of their choice without any voter input. What's the purpose of the primaries? Do you not see any hypocrisy with the Dems calling Trump a threat to democracy? And its not like this hasn't happened before with the Dems, the screwed Sanders and his voters in 2016.

The Republican establishment hated Donald Trump, but at least they honored the vote of the people.

I didn't say anyone was complaining, but are you OK with the liberal elite overturning the vote of the people and then selecting the candidate of their choice without any voter input. What's the purpose of the primaries? Do you not see any hypocrisy with the Dems calling Trump a threat to democracy? And its not like this hasn't happened before with the Dems, the screwed Sanders and his voters in 2016.

The Republican establishment hated Donald Trump, but at least they honored the vote of the people.
Yes quite, the scramble to define the narrative. Good work.

100% correct. That's not fence sitting. You look both ways and even you can see how much some of these dems cheat. The right also has cheaters. It doesn't matter anymore watty. It's we the people and let's do it together and help make America great again. MAGA's do not bite. Yes, we got some crazy people who are crazy for Trump and America but are harmless. Watty, who will be the Dems choice when the dust clears? Prediction please.

You're tasking Sunshine with something he can't handle... cognitive thought.

Democrats "Our democracy is in danger!"

Democrats "Our candidate can't win, replace him!"

Democrats "What hypocrisy?"

You’ll be ok.

.Watty, who will be the Dems choice when the dust clears? Prediction please.
You know I'm terrible at predictions (although my prediction that Joe would be gone by Monday came true). It's Kamala 100%. She has all the delegates and can get the campaign funds. She's not their first choice, but she's their only choice. If they went to a primary they'd be losing weeks of a campaigning and fund raising. So their only option is to try and polish this turd. If you watched any tv today is seems the MSM got that memo loud and clear.

Back