Today in Fascism

"After lengthy deliberation and thought, and considering the tremendous talents of many others, I have decided that the person best suited to assume the position of Vice President of the United States is Senator J.D. Vance of the Great State of Ohio. J.D. honorably served our Country in the Marine Corps, graduated from Ohio State University in two years, Summa Cum Laude, and is a Yale Law School Graduate, where he was Editor of The Yale Law Journal, and President of the Yale Law Veterans Association. J.D.’s book, “Hillbilly Elegy,” became a Major Best Seller and Movie, as it championed the hardworking men and women of our Country. J.D. has had a very successful business career in Technology and Finance, and now, during the Campaign, will be strongly focused on the people he fought so brilliantly for, the American Workers and Farmers in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Minnesota, and far beyond…." DJT

I would encourage you all to read J.D.'s book, Hillbilly Elegy and get to know this fine man, husband, father and veteren.

Vance is an articulate guy... badmouthed Trump, for sure, but they all beat the shit out of each other in the debates and have short memories. Heels Up Harris destroyed Biden during their DNC run. Not who I would have picked but I think the "idiot" quotes will pass in a few days like the debate comments do. As much as I like Rubio, I didn't think Trump could seriously consider him for the same reasons.

Vance is an articulate guy... badmouthed Trump, for sure, but they all beat the shit out of each other in the debates and have short memories. Heels Up Harris destroyed Biden during their DNC run. Not who I would have picked but I think the "idiot" quotes will pass in a few days like the debate comments do. As much as I like Rubio, I didn't think Trump could seriously consider him for the same reasons.
That canceled out the million votes he won yesterday.

^^ Kind of funny that this is all you could muster given the major issues these past few days. But we all kinda expected it from you.
Maybe you should let HD out of the basement to give us a few laughs.

That canceled out the million votes he won yesterday.
How so?

I don't think Vance helps or hurts Trump. He has an amazing self made story of rags to riches and he fought for our country. At least he isnt a lifetime grifter suckling on the goverment teat like Biden and Harris.

My 1st choice would have been Youngkin, but I dont think its going to matter at the end of the day.

How so?

I don't think Vance helps or hurts Trump. He has an amazing self made story of rags to riches and he fought for our country. At least he isnt a lifetime grifter suckling on the goverment teat like Biden and Harris.

My 1st choice would have been Youngkin, but I dont think its going to matter at the end of the day.
Does Trump/Vance have your support Watty or you going for Mr. Crooks FJB/Harris?

How so?

Vance helps the country come together. He was a never Trumper like you and so many of my dear friends in OC. The media made Trump out to be Hitler, a dictator, a man who likes to grab some p**** and just an asshole. The establishment, media, the cheaters, liars, killers, rapists, MAPs, MTFs, Pedos all hate Trump. If Vance can change his mind and eat crow, anyone can.

It's great to see everyone doing detective work and how on earth a lone wolf crazy person could have access to a roof to take down a former and future President. 150,000 migrant children missing in America. 85,000 missing from Los Angeles area. These migrants are now in the slave market. Some will be a nanny for creeps like espola. WHO heads up USSS? Yup, DHS. They have something to hide.

1721133285018.png

JD's first interview since being picked for VP.

Sean: “You texted a friend that Trump is a cynical asshole like Nixon who wouldn’t bet that bad and might even prove useful, and that he’s America’s Hitler, you compared him to cultural heroin in The Atlantic monthly,”

More from Sean: “You said that then, what do you say to people that say, ‘Well wait a minute. What did he mean?”

JD: “I don’t hide from that,” he responded. “I was certainly skeptical (like 99.9% of the Socal soccer forum) of Donald Trump in 2016. But President Trump was a great president, and he changed my mind. I think he changed the minds of a lot of Americans because, again, he delivered that peace and prosperity.”

You see everyone, Trump doesn't hold grudges and he knows the media lied about him, just like espola and Husker Du, Du every day on here. JD was a never Trumper and now he's Trumps VP. Let that sink into your brain. So many of you are brainwashed by the Tel A Vision. The Tel A Vision told all of you to hate Trump, that Trump grabs p****, Trump is Hitler and just a bad father and stay clear of Trump. Tel A Vision told you that we need to fight wars to save the world. The Tel A Vision also told all of you to wear a mask, stand 6 feet away and take all the jabs + boosters + flu shots and if you don't obey, you will be fired. Trump/Vance 2024 MAGA!!!

What crush is reading on Truth Socal.

-Not a lot of people on TS are happy with Trumps pick.
-It's a mixed bag of folks who wanted Gen Flynn to be the pick.
-The JFK Jr is alive folks are super unhappy with the pick.
-The ultra hardcore Christian Nationalist are not happy with the pick.
-It's a trip to see people freak out and talk nonsense on TS.
-People I followed are showing their true colors.
-We have to unite in the middle somewhere. I think this is where Trump can bring us together and be one country that follows the Constitution.
-on a side note, I will never unite in the middle because there is no middle grown when it comes to protecting all children. Politically speaking, no one gets everything they want. As Trump said, follow your heart.

1721136056146.png

Last edited:
I love numbers and this kind of conspiracy stuff. The fact is folks, we have been lied to about EVERYTHING. The bad guys use numbers and symbols to share their deep dark secrets. That is not a conspiracy. The good guys also use numbers and symbols to communicate. If you haven't figured it out yet, this is a spiritual war and a choice for each of us to choose right over wrong. No more cheating, killing, lying and stealing. Basic Life 101 to have peace on earth.

Check this out:

Trump was shot at 6:11 or 6+11=17
Trump was shot on 7/13/24 or 7+1+3+2=4= 17

Or if you're into the bible, you could see how Eph 6:11 played in saving Trumps life

Or, like watty said, Trump was lucky, and the fireman was not lucky.

1721136753724.png

Back