Today in Fascism

So true Sean. I have been on this forum chating with Trump haters for over 6 years. They hate him so much. TDS is a dangerous disorder, that can cause some people to hate someone so much they try to kill him. It's truly sad times but also a time like this can wake up a few haters.

1721059938641.png

"In light of what is going on in the world today, I believe it is imperative that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. receive Secret Service protection — immediately. Given the history of the Kennedy Family, this is the obvious right thing to do!" DJT

Boom, boom, boom and more boom. Look you guys, it's obvious someone whacked JFK for letting the CIA know he was defeat them and scatter them into a 1000 little pieces. They killed RFK as well, Dr. King. Then later, JFK Jr plane went down and Killary took over the seat that John John was going to win. Seth Rich got the goods over to Julian and he was shot in the back. These psychopaths are killers, and they kill, cheat, lie and steal to win. I want RFK Jr safe, and I want Joe Biden safe.

Husker Du and espola, "Anyone but Trump."

The kind of cheaters among us will do ANYTHING to remain in power. espola is on record that he switched sides to vote for Pedo Joe. Watch out for them to do the unthinkable to Joe and then blame it on some crazy MAGA infiltrator. Notice no looting or rioting after Trump was nearly killed.

"In light of what is going on in the world today, I believe it is imperative that Robert F. Kennedy Jr. receive Secret Service protection — immediately. Given the history of the Kennedy Family, this is the obvious right thing to do!" DJT

Boom, boom, boom and more boom. Look you guys, it's obvious someone whacked JFK for letting the CIA know he was defeat them and scatter them into a 1000 little pieces. They killed RFK as well, Dr. King. Then later, JFK Jr plane went down and Killary took over the seat that John John was going to win. Seth Rich got the goods over to Julian and he was shot in the back. These psychopaths are killers, and they kill, cheat, lie and steal to win. I want RFK Jr safe, and I want Joe Biden safe.

Husker Du and espola, "Anyone but Trump."

"how much cash do we have left over after taking care of my voters... uh, the 10,000,000 migrants?" - JoeTato

You should take this guidance under consideration:

"This morning, ascend above the hate, the vitriol, and the simple-minded ideas that ignite violence"
How am I igniting violence watty? I can hate other people's sin (behavior) but still love and forgive the soul for their evil behavior towards children. You voted for Pedo Joe. After all the mess watty, are you going to vote Joe or Trump 11.5? Trump said he would end human trafficking (sex trafficking) and send Roe to the evil trash of death and allow each State the decision to allow how many weeks is too many weeks to kill a baby who is loved by God but hated by criminals.

How am I igniting violence watty? I can hate other people's sin (behavior) but still love and forgive the soul for their evil behavior towards children. You voted for Pedo Joe. After all the mess watty, are you going to vote Joe or Trump 11.5? Trump said he would end human trafficking (sex trafficking) and send Roe to the evil trash of death and allow each State the decision to allow how many weeks is too many weeks to kill a baby who is loved by God but hated by criminals.
Your posts are highly vitriolic and in many cases simple-minded.

Your posts are highly vitriolic and in many cases simple-minded.
I think you feel guilty. Human Trafficking is the #1 profit center in the USA. Insane!! Some of our people buy this shit. A little girl or boy makes money for these creeps every hour. Hunter's crack goes into his body and the sale is over. It's called a one off in business. Kids make these assholes money every hour. Once their done with the child before he or she is 11, the body is sold. This kind of vitriolic is real and it hurts to read it, so you run away and go chirp on your fence. I am a voice for the voiceless and I have been VERY honest about what I believe. I hit hard with facts that those who rape, kidnap, murder, torture, organ harvesting, SRA and abuse children need to be eradicated from earth. I want this to end, and it will. I know you don't believe me but I'm telling you 100% this behavior will be TOAST! Trump is literally in their way.

From the General

BREAKING: "Given the recent decision by Judge Cannon regarding prosecutor Jack Smith’s “classified documents” case, the following can now be stated. 1. A filed whistleblower complaint has Smith, and other members close to him inside the DOJ under serious investigation by the DOJ OIG (yes, there are some good guys—but we’ll see). 2. Deposed witnesses (part of this WB complaint) have been offered massive bribes to back off their statements (by apparently Americans—to be named later). The bribes are north of $25M (you read that right). 3. I am told Judge Cannon had either requested or received a copy of this whistleblower complaint (I have zero idea if she actually received it or read it), but this is some of the information I’ve been made aware of.4. This has been an ongoing investigation for well over a year now led by very credible investigators and the public whistleblower complaint was posted back in DEC (go find it). 5. This has been pressed very hard thanks to
@PatrickByrne
(w/out his patience and support), the investigation and the legal and very public filing would not have occurred. 6. Be prepared for more on this very serious case which stands in history to be one of the most egregious abuses of authority within the department of justice (if the truth plays out here, the 2nd and 3rd order effects could very well prove to be stunning to America’s national security).7. The media hasn’t covered one iota of this (no surprise here). For America to move forward, the rot must be removed, and the corruption must be publicly called out and eliminated. More to follow."
General Flynn

This from the same liar that told all fo you if you take the jabs you won't get Covid and you won't have to wear a mask. Same guy who said that Hunters Laptop from Hell is fake news. Same guy who takes showers with his dd and sniffs little kids.

1721066440365.png

Last edited:
I think some of you need to send some money and help out a little. Trump almost was killed but God saved him. Thank God because that would have been dangerous. We have to defend our Republic and make sure the cheaters don't cheat anymore.
Weird how god didn't due in favors for Corey Comperatore. But yes, Trump is incredibly lucky to still be alive, and I appreciate how he has handled the situation.

Weird how god didn't due in favors for Corey Comperatore. But yes, Trump is incredibly lucky to still be alive, and I appreciate how he has handled the situation.
I threw God in the mix to trigger you and it worked. Trump sure can thank his lucky stars for that miss. Now he has JD as his mate. JD is on the ticket to get his revenge on those assholes WHO sent our boys and girls to fight bullshit wars. JD is a warrior. Remember, Revenge=Success. Revenge of the Cheaters steal elections, cause riots, harm children, loot and steal from mini marts. Assassinate their opponents and do all sorts of election interference and plant crimes and make up crimes after they couldn't impeach him twice. However, to have success we all need to be on the same playing field with the same rules and same chance as the next cheater. Safety is very important, and the children must be safe first to have a safe and peaceful earth. Then the women need to be treated with respect, honor and fairness. Together we can make America great again. Watty, does Trump/Nance have your vote?

Hey watty, I don't know why some people die when they do and some are just lucky. I dd a test on you. God needs Trump on earth right now so we can fix the lying and killing here. It's very bad and ugly. This dd dad did what most fire fighter type dads would do, and that is to protect their wife and dds. You notice the media doesn't say much about him, but we know so much about Mr. Crooks.

1721074397724.png

Back