Today in Fascism

“They aren’t sending their finest! They aren’t sending their best . . .” they are bruts, college dropouts, and some, I suppose some, are fine people, on both sides! They learn to work like a gang with drop guns, coordinated stories and forgetfulness when it comes body-cams. Alcohol and confiscated drugs ease the pain. And yes I know this from personal experience, they sure can party, and media accounts. There is a mix of good and bad, mostly they have good intentions but dealing with the worst of society turns some.
Why would they be anybody's finest with losers like you criticizing them because you're uneducated and expect perfection 100% of the time? I've yet you see you badmouth a teacher, doctor, lawyer, etc who made a mistake. Did a cop nail your wife?

If you ever get into a frank discussion with a cop, ask him about body camera discipline. At what point in the academy are you trained to say loudly and clearly "Stop resisting!" and when it is ok mute your microphone while having a CYA discussion with a supervisor or a fellow officer.
Maybe if losers like you stop sitting in the window, with your face pressed against the glass, trying to find a way to justify George Floyd being some kind of victim? Which he was not and never was.

You think?

Guns and cars can hurt and kill people when in the hands of the incompetent or the idiotic or the diseased. The State (whatever meaning you wish to give to "the State") does a necessary job of keeping cars out of the hands of those kinds of people, for the most part.
Really? So you liberal morons giving a driver's license to illegal aliens in California is being responsible? They can't speak English. How do they read traffic signs? How do they pay for car insurance? Are we taxpayers footing the bill for that, too, so your voters can eat and drive?

“They aren’t sending their finest! They aren’t sending their best . . .” they are bruts, college dropouts, and some, I suppose some, are fine people, on both sides! They learn to work like a gang with drop guns, coordinated stories and forgetfulness when it comes body-cams. Alcohol and confiscated drugs ease the pain. And yes I know this from personal experience, they sure can party, and media accounts. There is a mix of good and bad, mostly they have good intentions but dealing with the worst of society turns some.
If you ever get into a frank discussion with a cop, ask him about body camera discipline. At what point in the academy are you trained to say loudly and clearly "Stop resisting!" and when it is ok mute your microphone while having a CYA discussion with a supervisor or a fellow officer.
You two now have a anti-cop ally in the White House.

In 2015, he tweeted “the modern day police system is a direct evolution of slave patrols and lynch mobs."

1719246325743.png

Guns and cars can hurt and kill people when in the hands of the incompetent or the idiotic or the diseased. The State (whatever meaning you wish to give to "the State") does a necessary job of keeping cars out of the hands of those kinds of people, for the most part.
Deep State is a good name.

When will you stop blaming the gun on everything? You hate Cops and Guns. You support all the Soros DA's releasing dangerous felons and you say nothing. Gee, I wonder why?

1719252468806.png

You two now have a anti-cop ally in the White House.

In 2015, he tweeted “the modern day police system is a direct evolution of slave patrols and lynch mobs."

View attachment 21413
Looks like a general in the libtard army.

India Today

These media sources are slightly to moderately conservative in bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appeals to emotion or stereotypes) to favor conservative causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation.

Back