Today in Fascism

There certainly are anti-Semitic idiots on the extreme right, but they're typically limited to the backwoods. Its no comparison to the anti-Semites from the left that have infiltrated our universities across the country.
Criticizing the activities of the government of Israel is not necessarily founded on anti-semitic opinions.

Do you remember the German American bund that lead to the America first committee? Some things just don’t go away no matter how tight you close your eyes and try to wish it away.
Not sure what the relevance is of non-partisan anti-Semitic groups that havent existed for 80 years to the institutionalized Jew hate of todays liberal universities.

I remember Hitler and the Nazis too. I was talking about current affairs.
Charlottesville is not current enough for you?

For a time I lived just over the hill from the Poway synagogue that got shot up in 2019. That's pretty current anti-semitism right here in California.

You seem far more concerned about burning a printed piece of cloth made to represent the USA than you are the issues the American behind that act is trying shine light on.

Once again you clearly demonstrate your lack of reading comprehension. Did I not compare the two different type of people who might be "wearing" a US flag vs the idiots "burning" it? (Yeah..I'm so much more concerned with the act vs the person.)
Maybe you should've consulted Papa E before you posted. Or waited a bit before starting your evening routine of alcohol.

If he is going to obviously take sides in this important case, he should recuse himself from any arguments or decisions on it.

Do you want to know how clueless I am about flags? When I bought my last used car, it had a thin blue line flag sticker on the rear bumper until my daughter explained its meaning to me.

Here is my favorite patriotic flag -- the Green Mountain flag of the Vermont Republic (1777-1791). The Republic existed because New York and New Hampshire were squabbling over the territory until the people residing there settled it for themselves.

View attachment 21339
Sure. As soon as your judge recuses himself from the Trump case because he's a big donor for the libtards.

See how that works? Supreme Court justices don't recuse themselves. Why should they? Everyone knows what side they're on when appointed. And when those justices don't do what the libtards want, the libtards protest in front of their private residences.

Do you want to know how clueless I am about flags? When I bought my last used car, it had a thin blue line flag sticker on the rear bumper until my daughter explained its meaning to me.
So does that mean you ripped it off? No support for LE until you need them right?

Sure. As soon as your judge recuses himself from the Trump case because he's a big donor for the libtards.

See how that works? Supreme Court justices don't recuse themselves. Why should they? Everyone knows what side they're on when appointed. And when those justices don't do what the libtards want, the libtards protest in front of their private residences.
Big donor?

It's a flag often flown by white supremacists.

<<chuckle>>
(Straight from the @espola playbook)

So all the Black, Asian, Hispanic, etc LE running that flag on their vehicles are White supremacists too?!
Because they often fly it too. Man, you and your boy HD really abuse the right to be dumb way too much.

For a time I lived just over the hill from the Poway synagogue that got shot up in 2019. That's pretty current anti-semitism right here in California.
They’re just scratching for anything right now. It’s like when lift an old piece of plywood up and the albino roaches (pale due to lack of exposure to light) go scrambling for cover. Their whole world has turned upside down.

<<chuckle>>
(Straight from the @espola playbook)

So all the Black, Asian, Hispanic, etc LE running that flag on their vehicles are White supremacists too?!
Because they often fly it too. Man, you and your boy HD really abuse the right to be dumb way too much.
I see you are as ignorant as I was. You should thank my daughter for this bit of your education.

Its use among the various shades of law enforcement people and its undertone of blue vs. the people drew the envy of the white supremacists so much so that they adapted it, sort of like how the Appeal to Heaven flag became a favored symbol for MAGA wingnuts.

I see you are as ignorant as I was. You should thank my daughter for this bit of your education.

Its use among the various shades of law enforcement people and its undertone of blue vs. the people drew the envy of the white supremacists so much so that they adapted it, sort of like how the Appeal to Heaven flag became a favored symbol for MAGA wingnuts.

I'm dumb on some things I'll admit..but I'm nowhere near as ignorant as you and HD still are.

Thin Blue Line was around long before a bunch of white supremacists started using it.

And like always..you didn't answer the previous questions?

No support for LE? And..are all the other people of various color that are LE and have that sticker on their cars..are they white supremacists too?

** I notice you and your boy HD are both up around the same time. How ironic. How cute the two of you wake up together to start your day posting your usual BS on here.

3 hrs of sleep between posts? You are a machine!! Lol
I see HD needed a few extra hours to let his pea-brain recharge and called it a night much much earlier than you did last night.

I'm dumb on some things I'll admit..but I'm nowhere near as ignorant as you and HD still are.

Thin Blue Line was around long before a bunch of white supremacists started using it.

And like always..you didn't answer the previous questions?

No support for LE? And..are all the other people of various color that are LE and have that sticker on their cars..are they white supremacists too?

** I notice you and your boy HD are both up around the same time. How ironic. How cute the two of you wake up together to start your day posting your usual BS on here.
That charge has been leveled against me before, and as I said then, I have LE family members.

The Poway shooting was tragic. The self-radicalized perpetrator also attempted to burn down a mosque, but was fortunately unsuccessful. The shooting was condemned, as well as any anti-Semitism, by Trump and Pence in no-uncertain terms. Biden blamed guns. I do appreciate Biden's current support of Israel and hope that he doesn't waiver in the need for votes.

That charge has been leveled against me before, and as I said then, I have LE family members.
I'm just glad you and the libtard media gave the same amount of attention to Officer David Dorn, as you did Fentanyl Floyd. As you well remember, being a big LE supporter, Dorn was a black police officer murdered by Burn Loot Murder savages while trying to save black owned businesses in a black neighborhood. I'm guessing they're just late painting graffiti in the streets and giving that man a statue, too. Have you heard when the parade will be to honor him? I haven't seen anything in the libtard media mentioning the 4-year anniversary of his murder.

They’re just scratching for anything right now. It’s like when lift an old piece of plywood up and the albino roaches (pale due to lack of exposure to light) go scrambling for cover. Their whole world has turned upside down.
Many hardworking, tax paying Americans are scratching to make ends meet right now while JoeTato uses our tax dollars to support millions of illegal aliens, college deadbeats and a Ukrainian invasion that didn't happen until the 'Tato took office.

Back