Today in Fascism

Congrats to espola and Husker Do. Trump is found guilty by a jury and judge that are his enemies. You boys finally got what you wanted🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Watch out for Epps and liars acting as MAGA supporters. Get ready my fellow Americans, the storm and pedos are upon us👹👹👹

BREAKING: Judge Merchan has set Donald Trump's sentencing for July 11, just days before Republicans are set to select him as 2024 nominee.

1717105180434.png

"As you noted with respect to Judge Merchan. I mean-I am like now, you know, I have like a ‘man crush’ on him," Weissmann said. "He is such a great judge that it’s hard to see that the jurors wouldn’t have the same impression.”

You might want to look up the legal definition of a US flag especially Section 8 paragraph i --

§8. Respect for flag​

No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.

(a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.

(b) The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.

(c) The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free.

(d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker's desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.

(e) The flag should never be fastened, displayed, used, or stored in such a manner as to permit it to be easily torn, soiled, or damaged in any way.

(f) The flag should never be used as a covering for a ceiling.

(g) The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.

(h) The flag should never be used as a receptacle for receiving, holding, carrying, or delivering anything.

(i) The flag should never be used for advertising purposes in any manner whatsoever. It should not be embroidered on such articles as cushions or handkerchiefs and the like, printed or otherwise impressed on paper napkins or boxes or anything that is designed for temporary use and discard. Advertising signs should not be fastened to a staff or halyard from which the flag is flown.

(j) No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart.

(k) The flag, when it is in such condition that it is no longer a fitting emblem for display, should be destroyed in a dignified way, preferably by burning.

There is quite a bit of disrespect for the flag at trump rallies . . . the clothes, the alteration of the flags stripe colors, frayed torn flags hanging off the back of vehicles, trump hugging the flag . . . etc etc

There is quite a bit of disrespect for the flag at trump rallies . . . the clothes, the alteration of the flags stripe colors, frayed torn flags hanging off the back of vehicles, trump hugging the flag . . . etc etc
"Today is an important day for accountability and the rule of law," Cohen said in a statement to Fox News' Eric Shawn.

"While it has been a difficult journey for me and my family, the truth always matters. I want to thank my attorneys Danya Perry and Joshua Kolb for their invaluable guidance and support throughout this process," he added

California doesn’t want to follow its own laws: When Gavin Newsom raised the minimum wage for fast-food workers to $20 an hour, the state decided to exempt fast-food restaurants on government property, which can pay lower hourly rates (also exempt: airports, event centers, museums). Now, after raising the minimum wage for healthcare workers to $25 an hour, Newsom is realizing yikes, that’s a little high in terms of costs. So he is arguing to slow down the implementation and to exempt state facilities entirely from the wage increase. So a private hospital will have to pay the new high state-enforced minimum wage, but the government-property restaurants and hospitals remain in the free market. Airtight logic there. The end game of all this is that private industry are slowly priced out of existence with elaborate laws that magically, the state doesn’t have to follow.

Back