Today in Fascism

Arent you and Trump around the same age? Will house arrest make you happy? I'm super disappointed in you. When did you become a Marxist? Did you vote for No Name or Obama?
I never voted for anyone called "No Name" nor did I vote for Obama either time.

I think supervised house arrest (no access to social media except through his lawyers, just like the restrictions he would face were he in jail) would be cheaper and less cruel for a disabled old man.
Trump isn't disabled... JoeTato is, but he belongs behind bars with his piece of shit son.

I never voted for anyone called "No Name" nor did I vote for Obama either time
So you voted for Maverick and Mitt. Cindy & John knew about the kids on the Island and did nothing. So sad. Here's Mr. No Name with his ISIS brothers. The Seals are not happy👹
Screenshot_20240528_122135_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
Here is espola's one police officer (actor) he supports🤔 and the son of a father that has pure evil on his laptop from hell👹👹😹
1716988594652.jpg

“The freedom caucus” wants to dictate how people live their lives which is the exact opposite of what the coach said. Pretty simple, you either understand freedom or you call yourself something you can’t fathom. It’s beyond them. Butker has to deal with his own fear based on ancient myths. Like any other idol belief someone occupies their time with, keep it to yourself or deal with the backlash. The “market” will work it out so to speak.
Example? do you feel like this happens on both sides of the aisle? How did you feel during covid? was the "freedom caucus" after you then?

While I see your point to some extent..the concept still seems to be lost on you that the ones using the napkins are patriotic. The ones burning the flag hate this country. My question to anyone that hates this country so much that they'll burn the flag.."If you hate it here..why are you still here?"
Why do you decide that burning the flag equates to hate? Are people allowed to air their grievances in your world? Or do you need someone else to “be your vengeance!” to “be your retribution”?

Why do you decide that burning the flag equates to hate? Are people allowed to air their grievances in your world? Or do you need someone else to “be your vengeance!” to “be your retribution”?
This comment ☝️☝️☝️☝️ up here is total loserville and is your second worse. Telling us all that the kids that go missing are only runaways is #1. You really have stepped in dog shit again.

Back