Today in Fascism

And I quote... "Jeffrey Gray has a youtube channel where he posts videos of his interactions with police. A retired soldier living in Florida and has traveled to cities across the southeast to demonstrate in public places." Deadbeat even has an ambulance chaser on retainer.

Another capable loser looking for a free ride when he SHOULD be out looking for a job. You should send him a few bucks since it says nothing about him donating his "winnings" to other, retired military.

Next?
His usual settlement when he wins his lawsuits includes a donation by the offending institution (city, county, etc) the sum of $1791 (symbolic of the date of passage of the Bill of Rights) to homeless veterans charities, plus continuing education seminars to the offending police officer(s) and their departments. He also posts videos where the police treat him fairly and legally, and congratulates them for doing so.

You can look it up for yourself -- search YouTube for Honor Your Oath Civil Rights Investigations.

My beautiful, adopted mother was placed in the State of Ohio in 1919 and went through 23 homes in the foster care system. Her biological mother was a prostitute, and she gave her to the state. Was burned and put in an oven for punishment at one of the homes. One of Buffalo Bills drivers and his wife adopted my mother when she was 3. She grew up in Los Angeles and went to LA High School and was class President for the girls. She went to USC and married her high school sweetheart. He died of a heart attack in 57'. That gave her money to go on and foster 8 kids and ended up adopting 6 of them. I was the last of the Mohicans. She said I was special and 100% was told by God to save me from some serious evil that was planned for baby crush. This asshole espola if a liar and heartless. Don't let him fool any of you.

My Angel.jpg

You hadn't noticed that exceptions for rape and incest are at the center of almost every state's attempt to limit abortions?
Dude, you are a loser and a creepy weirdo, just like creepy Joe. No wonder you jumped on his team in 2020. Good luck in November sicko!! Go ahead an offer yourself a self-defense argument. What a man you have become on here. Where is Husker Du and Daddy?

I think when the dust settles and more of the truth of what these sickos have been doing in the dark, this guy's comment will be the new either-or choice for each of us. Also, notice how these assholes and liars are not talking about the jabs or Covid. I told you all this is the last battle of good vs evil & love vs hate. Choose wisely my fellow Americans.

9acc2b664af3b813 (1).jpg

Last edited:
No, he said, "I forgive you and I will move to Florida and help you with our new son." Crazy story and no way I do that, but I give him credit trying to save a life. He went but she didn't quit drinking (horrible disease). What about the child that was not his? The biological father was also on crack, so he was born with all sorts of health issues, but my bro took the boy as his own and loved him until he was too much to handle. He tried and that's what I love about him. The state took the kid when he was 15. He's 21 now and last I heard he's living with his mom again in Florida and now they both go to the bar.
Good dude. Better than me... much less selfish or both.

His usual settlement when he wins his lawsuits includes a donation by the offending institution (city, county, etc) the sum of $1791 (symbolic of the date of passage of the Bill of Rights) to homeless veterans charities, plus continuing education seminars to the offending police officer(s) and their departments. He also posts videos where the police treat him fairly and legally, and congratulates them for doing so.

You can look it up for yourself -- search YouTube for Honor Your Oath Civil Rights Investigations.
"offending". LMAO! Listen, I get you respect people out stirring up shit for free money, but I don't. He's going around picking fights and there's zero nobility in that. Maybe he needs a hobby. Something more productive to do than stand on the steps of city hall, with a cardboard sign in his hand like all the other scammers, and either help homeless vets or get himself some good therapy.

Hey, I have an idea! Why don't you tell him to pull up next to a cop doing his job, hit "record" on the iphone and start cussing at him? That's another good way to make a few free bucks and earn YOUR respect. We need more productive citizens like that in society.

The person who portrays the character Happened Again has long claimed to be a woman.
And? What does that have to do with democrats saying men can menstruate, breast feed and give birth? Where is that connected to changing "Mother's Day" to "Birthing Person Day"? Tell me how that relates to allowing males to use a female locker room? Something we've been quite clear and successful with for generations?

You are one of those huh...the extremist, the rare case advocate who doesn't/can't differentiate. Good for you.

I'll bite though and let you handle your own truth. I'm 100% pro life if there isn't a risk to the mother. My hubby married me for who I am. Sounds like you can live with deciding to murder a baby for no reason at all. Aren't you going to come up with other extreme scenarios? What would your choice be: Late term termination or the mother of your child - either one or the other lives. Anyway, there are other very effective alternatives for rape victims - you should know this already. Whatever decision is made by the woman, she is forever changed - being raped or killing a child. To say your boomerism is shining through is an understatement.

see how that works?
My opinion has always been that it is not my business. It's up to the woman, with appropriate advice from her doctor, and consideration of the opinion of her mate, to make that decision.

Sounds like you ignored the position I stated earlier in the thread. I have no regrets that I don't fit the mold you had ready for me.

And? What does that have to do with democrats saying men can menstruate, breast feed and give birth? Where is that connected to changing "Mother's Day" to "Birthing Person Day"? Tell me how that relates to allowing males to use a female locker room? Something we've been quite clear and successful with for generations?
I'm not a Democrat.

Why do you get to decide for others?
Because someone has to represent those who can't speak asshole. They are alive, with a heartbeat and you want them killed. I am here to speak for them. Like so many have said before, how many weeks is too many weeks to allow mom to kill the innocent baby alive in the womb?

Back