Today in Fascism

Or maybe they just want to stop being nobodies with nothing in this world and would prefer to have their own country that they could vote for their own representatives (apparently neither Hamas or PLA) to govern them. Funny thing is that nobody has done anything to help them.

Here's an interesting article from the Israeli press written on Oct 8th.

I had a chance to read this article and its definitely interesting. The opinion is that Netanyahu was too nice to Gazans by giving them jobs in Israel (increasing work permits 10x from 2,000 to 20,000), allowing Qatari money into Gaza, and not retaliating for rocket attacks which indirectly strengthened Hamas resulting in the October 7th attacks. Do you share that opinion that Netty was too nice to Gazans? It seems that runs counter to your previous arguments. Or is you point that there are Israelis farther to the right then Netty?

I had a chance to read this article and its definitely interesting. The opinion is that Netanyahu was too nice to Gazans by giving them jobs in Israel (increasing work permits 10x from 2,000 to 20,000), allowing Qatari money into Gaza, and not retaliating for rocket attacks which indirectly strengthened Hamas resulting in the October 7th attacks. Do you share that opinion that Netty was too nice to Gazans? It seems that runs counter to your previous arguments. Or is you point that there are Israelis farther to the right then Netty?
Let's try and focus on fixing OUR country. You're getting sucked into wars and picking sides. Where two fight no one is right!!!

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre claims she can't comment on the trial against President Trump because it's "related to 2024 elections".

What are your thoughts?

Your argument (if we can call it that) is misplaced. My position on abortion has always been (and it has been posted here before) that I would not recommend an abortion to any woman (even if she says I am the father) AND that I would not attempt to stop any woman who wants an abortion.
so your position is no position..got it....any timeline on the abortion thingy? like an abortion whenever? or you just don't have an opinion in general? or don't want to take a position based on your position?

Your argument (if we can call it that) is misplaced. My position on abortion has always been (and it has been posted here before) that I would not recommend an abortion to any woman (even if she says I am the father) AND that I would not attempt to stop any woman who wants an abortion.
I don't support shooting a dog. I don't know the story but it always astounds me how libtards lose their shit over something like this yet THE MOST IMPORTANT thing in their lives, and what will drive their vote more than ANYTHING ELSE, is the right to terminate a viable pregnancy. They won't accept any middle ground. They won't accept it being legal under certain conditions. "Our body... Our choice!" Well, as I've pointed out before, unless it's Biden driving legislation that allows companies to harass or terminate unvaccinated females. More libtard'ism on display.

A bit hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

I don't support shooting a dog. I don't know the story but it always astounds me how libtards lose their shit over something like this yet THE MOST IMPORTANT thing in their lives, and what will drive their vote more than ANYTHING ELSE, is the right to terminate a viable pregnancy. They won't accept any middle ground. They won't accept it being legal under certain conditions. "Our body... Our choice!" Well, as I've pointed out before, unless it's Biden driving legislation that allows companies to harass or terminate unvaccinated females. More libtard'ism on display.

A bit hypocritical, wouldn't you say?
Yes

@espola why this guy? Seriously, why did you vote for him after being a Nixon man? Also, are you going to vote for Joe in November? I wait in expectation for your answer🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1715793150609.png

What would say to Joe about taking showers with his dd? You voted for him. What would say to the State of California allowing up to 9 months to kill child?
He won't. Neither will CisKer. And DAD will unplug his CAT5 line from the wall before ever couraging up to address it.

Oh joy!!! I can't wait for the $5 McDonalds meal. I'm disappointed that the Big Mac is not a part of the deal.

McDonald’s plans to sell a $5 meal bundle this summer as the burger giant seeks to hang on to cost-conscious consumers, and rivals increase promotions.

The chain’s U.S. restaurants will sell four items—a McDouble or McChicken sandwich, small fries, small soft drink and a four-piece Chicken McNuggets—for $5. The roughly monthlong promotion is set to begin June 25.

Link: MSN

How cute, Bill Gates makes cameo at party for Mark Zuckerberg's 40th birthday​

Zuckerberg turned 40 earlier this week​

1715796858376.png

Back