Today in Fascism

To them there really are no political parties, you either love trump or you are the enemy.
Please for the love of God can you and espola share with the group what good things Joe has done for our country besides the two wars and trying to forgive Hamas students their student loans.

31f7e807ee2d96ca.jpg

I predicted long ago that unequivocally supporting t would mean the death of the GOP as we knew it as recently as 20 years ago.
Oh come on, stop with this nonsense. t means the death of the Uniparty and the Pedo Party and your upset about it. You tried everything you could to destroy the man and now you're left with Michael and Stormy. Fanni is over and Jack Smith tapered with classified docs and evidence. Sloppy detective work loser. When that doesn't work, Obama will replace Joe after the convention most likely. Because most of the country will be voting for Trump, you guys won't be able to cheat so you will cause major problems and look to start WW3. Disease "X" is still in the works and I'm sure you got some false flags up your sleeves. You and Husker Du are toast, and you know it!!!

I predicted long ago that unequivocally supporting t would mean the death of the GOP as we knew it as recently as 20 years ago.
I still say that to my knowledge the beginning of the end (transformation?) was when Sarah Palin was forced on McCain. Newt and his hypocrisy, the “moral majority” and Dick Cheney’s influence (or that of those behind him pulling the strings) over the Bush administration were eroding factors . . . but the flood gates opened when Palin opened her mouth. Millions of other undereducated, prone to conspiracy and fear mongering people fell in love. It’s only gotten worse as now being anti intellectual, “And damn proud of it!”, is an industry.

I still say that to my knowledge the beginning of the end (transformation?) was when Sarah Palin was forced on McCain. Newt and his hypocrisy, the “moral majority” and Dick Cheney’s influence (or that of those behind him pulling the strings) over the Bush administration were eroding factors . . . but the flood gates opened when Palin opened her mouth. Millions of other undereducated, prone to conspiracy and fear mongering people fell in love. It’s only gotten worse as now being anti intellectual, “And damn proud of it!”, is an industry.
Good point. I was a McCain supporter until Palin happened. My brother lives in Alaska and he sent me warnings about her when I was still wondering who she was.

Your opinion is noted.

I have never held the opinion that "men can menstruate, breast feed and give birth".

<<chuckle>>

^^^ Did I get that right? Haven't seen it in awhile.

**Weird...it looks like your original post was possibly edited by you..but it came thru on the quoted post. 🤔
And since you mentioned it...you may have never held that opinion..but the party you support sure does.

<<chuckle>>

^^^ Did I get that right? Haven't seen it in awhile.

**Weird...it looks like your original post was possibly edited by you..but it came thru on the quoted post. 🤔
And since you mentioned it...you may have never held that opinion..but the party you support sure does.
As I said, I'm not a Democrat. Additionally, none of the Democrats I know have ever expressed those opinions.

The last 7 years have been very truth telling. Fair? No. Cheating in the elections? Yes. Lawfare against political opponent that's never happened before? Yes. We all know why. Now we see that espola was a McCain man as well. What I have learned is their all the same. They on the same club and that's how they tricked us. They & them infiltrated both parties. John's wife Cindy knew what was going on at those Islands and said nothing, and neither to j. Lindsey and John were instrumental with the wars in the middle east and helping to build ISIS and helping prop up Ukraine. The Seals and high ups in the Military called him, "No Name" for a reason. A vote for Joe (espola's man) means abortions whenever you want and for any reason. A vote for Joe allows little kids to get puberty blockers and sex change. A vote for Joe allows men who claim to be a lady to take a job or sports position away from a real lady. A vote for Joe will keep us in endless wars. A vote for Joe will help defund the police.

It was Trump or Hillary. The right choice was made. Can you name 3 things about Trump that killed the GOP?

I notice you didn't mention the death of the democrat party. Lemme guess... you still see Biden as a representative of the caring party for everyone, right? They haven't gone off the deep end?

I'd imagine, when you registered to vote back in 1920, it wasn't as a democrat.

But here... on a daily basis... you're a democrat. The scary part is you move closer and closer to full libtard.
I was a Nixon man in 1968, but by 1972, when I first registered to vote, I had learned my lesson and I registered as an independent.

Back