The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

James Comey blasts Rod Rosenstein, mocks departing deputy AG for thinking 'the country needs me'
By Victor Garcia | Fox News
694940094001_6034203226001_6034201297001-vs.jpg

“I think people like that, like Rod Rosenstein, who are people of accomplishment but not real sterling character, strong character, find themselves trapped. And then they start telling themselves a story to justify their being trapped which is, 'Yeah, he's awful but the country needs me,’” Comey told host Anderson Cooper.

COMEY DEFENDS OBAMA ON RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE

Cooper brought up Rosenstein as Comey was responding to a question about a recent op-ed he penned, in which he wrote that the president “eats your soul in small bites.”

“Republicans are doing this in Congress. ‘Yeah, it's awful, but if I speak I'll get defeated and this nation needs me here right now.’ So they start to make little compromises to stay on the team. Talk about collusion, saying that's what I need to do to survive and in the process, he has eaten their soul, they’re lost. So that's what happens to so many of people,” Comey said.

Here you go, you did it again....bozo:

“3 houses. If I buy the 4th it’s very temporary as I will sell my current main residence.”

Well, Iz, that's just fact. Don't be jealous.
Now tell me about the QE you keep talking about and what it does again?
You said inflation?
So it's been about 10 years and what's the inflation rate for the last 10 years, exactly?
Babble bubble, big dummy!

Well, Iz, that's just fact. Don't be jealous.
Now tell me about the QE you keep talking about and what it does again?
You said inflation?
So it's been about 10 years and what's the inflation rate for the last 10 years, exactly?
Babble bubble, big dummy!
I’m not jealous that you keep proving me right with your simulated affluence during the last ten years.

Back