The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Do you see future inflation (as we haven't suffered yet) or the past stagflation as the reason you believe QE is our biggest issue?
QE is the inflation of the money supply which precedes price inflation. Always has been. Always will be. But when the Fed guarantees 2.25% on bank reserves and excess reserves, how much do you think the banks will release in to the economy? Not nearly as much as they could. I suspect that the tariffs are an attempt to cool the economy so that the Fed will lower interest rates to free up reserves that are better lent outside of the Fed system. Lol! Get all of that?

QE is the inflation of the money supply which precedes price inflation. Always has been. Always will be. But when the Fed guarantees 2.25% on bank reserves and excess reserves, how much do you think the banks will release in to the economy? Not nearly as much as they could. I suspect that the tariffs are an attempt to cool the economy so that the Fed will lower interest rates to free up reserves that are better lent outside of the Fed system. Lol! Get all of that?
It’s not possible to be as stupid as you are.
Tell us about the inflation that followed the QE from 10 years ago.

Shall we call you shallow sean? and/or counter with a Chris Christie?
Christie is a lard assed hypocrite.
There, I said it.
I didnt post a comment with the pic.
Its not unlike many shallow 5nos has posted. (with and without comment)
I posted the picture as a model of personal responsibility.
Why do you ask?

Christie is a lard assed hypocrite.
There, I said it.
I didnt post a comment with the pic.
Its not unlike many shallow 5nos has posted. (with and without comment)
I posted the picture as a model of personal responsibility.
Why do you ask?

"a model of personal responsibility"? Meaning what?

You Won’t Believe What Happened When Attorney General Bill Barr Went to The White House Cabinet Meeting
Colleague John Roberts rpts AG Barr was greeted with a standing ovation as he walked into the Cabinet Room for today’s cabinet meeting. This comes as the House Judiciary Cmte continues to prep a contempt of Congress resolution for Barr
9:50 AM · May 8, 2019 · Twitter for iPhone

A Trump supporter on Fox News eating 10 eggs at a Wisconsin diner is the latest triggering event for libs

images (75).jpeg

Fox News went to the Johnny V’s Classic Diner is Wisconsin ahead of its hosting of a town hall with Amy Klobuchar and this Trump supporter eating 10 eggs, for some reason, became the target of liberal ire. “Holy crap!’ Vox’s Aaron Rupar exclaimed:

A Trump supporter on Fox News eating 10 eggs at a Wisconsin diner is the latest triggering event for libs

View attachment 4643

Fox News went to the Johnny V’s Classic Diner is Wisconsin ahead of its hosting of a town hall with Amy Klobuchar and this Trump supporter eating 10 eggs, for some reason, became the target of liberal ire. “Holy crap!’ Vox’s Aaron Rupar exclaimed:
I eat 14 eggs for breakfast about twice a week!

"a model of personal responsibility"? Meaning what?
A Model of Personal Responsibility.
D6H4qOtX4AE1AkN.jpg

Too late. You already told us about it in your 4 house simulation.
3 houses. If I buy the 4th it’s very temporary as I will sell my current main residence.
Now tell us about the inflation you said happens, by definition, from QE. When was QE? 2009? 2010? Where’s the inflation?
You really are that stupid. LOL!

3 houses. If I buy the 4th it’s very temporary as I will sell my current main residence.
Now tell us about the inflation you said happens, by definition, from QE. When was QE? 2009? 2010? Where’s the inflation?

Here you go, you did it again....bozo:

“3 houses. If I buy the 4th it’s very temporary as I will sell my current main residence.”

Just paid $6.49 for a Mother's Day card.

Federal prosecutors charged a state judge and a former court officer in Massachusetts with obstruction of justice on Thursday for allegedly helping an undocumented immigrant escape from an Immigration and Customs Enforcement officer at a courthouse last year.

The indictment of the judge, Shelley M. Richmond Joseph, 51, and the officer, Wesley MacGregor, 56, was a dramatic turn in the long-running clash between the Trump administration and state governments that have resisted its hard-line approach to immigration.

Prosecutors accused Judge Joseph and Mr. MacGregor of letting their beliefs trump federal immigration law when they allegedly helped the man, who was not named in the indictment, sneak out of Newton District Courthouse in Newton, Mass., in March 2018. The judge ordered the man to go to a basement facility, where he was let out a back door, rather than into the lobby, where she knew that an ICE officer was waiting for him, prosecutors say.

“The allegations in today’s indictment involve obstruction by a sitting judge, that is intentional interference with the enforcement of federal law, and that is a crime,” United States Attorney Andrew E. Lelling said in a statement. “We cannot pick and choose the federal laws we follow, or use our personal views to justify violating the law.”

Attorney General Maura Healey of Massachusetts sharply criticized the charges.

“Today’s indictment is a radical and politically motivated attack on our state and the independence of our courts,” Ms. Healey, a Democrat, said in a statement. “It is a bedrock principle of our constitutional system that federal prosecutors should not recklessly interfere with the operation of state courts and their administration of justice.”

upload_2019-5-10_4-33-55.gif

Comey: Yeah, Lisa Page And Peter Strzok's Anti-Trump Texts Made The FBI Look Like Total Trash
Matt Vespa | @mvespa1 | May 10, 2019

:

Comey was fielding a question from the audience when the topic came up. The audience member asked what Comey thought should have been the consequences for Strzok, Page, and Andrew McCabe.

“I think, given the standards that we have,” said Comey, “there should have been, and was, severe discipline around their behavior.”

“Everyone has opinions,” said Comey. “You can’t bring them to work and have them affect your work, there have to be severe consequences.”

CNN’s Anderson Cooper followed up with several questions, including whether he would “acknowledge” the episode “damaged” the FBIs reputation and “tarnished” the Russia investigation.

“Definitely, yeah” Comey said.

Strzok and Page were involved in an extramarital affair, where the two exchanged tens of thousands of text messages, most of which were anti-Trump. It was a clear-cut example of bias at the FBI. It also didn’t help that at the time, Strzok was a top counterintelligence agent, one of the key people who reportedly signed off on the probe into Russian collusion that was eventually overtaken and overseen by Special Counsel Robert Mueller. Strzok was also involved in the Clinton email probe, where both he and Page felt that the FBI could be going too hard on Hillary. The two also mentioned an “insurance policy” against Donald Trump, which many have alleged was a reference to the Trump dossier—a political opposition research document funded by the Clinton campaign that was used to secure a FISA spy warrant against Carter Page. Page served as a foreign policy adviser on the Trump campaign. The document is largely trash and unverifiable, so why use it and say it’s a credible source of evidence. Well, the DOJ IG report on FISA abuses will be out in June. We’ll find out then.

Back