The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

I am completely and utterly perplexed by those who argue that perjury and obstruction of justice are not high crimes and misdemeanors.

One thing is the next president will have lots of positions to fill up and down the line . . . lots and lots of new dems to occupy the deep state.

Now the t appointed AG is a documented liar. Worst administration EVER.
In other words, Barr pushed back on Mueller’s silly complaints and got him to admit that Barr hadn’t misrepresented anything. Then we see Mueller fold and say he’s actually just upset with the media for misrepresenting the matter.

In other words, Barr pushed back on Mueller’s silly complaints and got him to admit that Barr hadn’t misrepresented anything. Then we see Mueller fold and say he’s actually just upset with the media for misrepresenting the matter.
It is telling how you need everything spun and mushed up for your consumption, like an infant . . . you simply went from childhood fairy tales to your own special ed fairy tales to stay safe from the mean old world.

I am completely and utterly perplexed by those who argue that perjury and obstruction of justice are not high crimes and misdemeanors.

I am completely and utterly perplexed by those who come on this Forum and point out
issues that question HONESTY and INTEGRITY when they themselves displayed the
very disgusting attributes they wish to question.....

YOU ARE A THIEF AND A PROVEN LIAR BY YOUR OWN ACTIONS ON THIS
VERY FORUM !

I am completely and utterly perplexed by those who come on this Forum and point out
issues that question HONESTY and INTEGRITY when they themselves displayed the
very disgusting attributes they wish to question.....

YOU ARE A THIEF AND A PROVEN LIAR BY YOUR OWN ACTIONS ON THIS
VERY FORUM !
Everyone remain calm. I’ll handle this.

Obviously 4nos has blown a gasket. Using normal font and almost normal linguistic skills are a tell tale of his psychosis. But there’s a glimmer of hope here. That he’s actually functioning at his usual paranoid insanity.

He’s stupidly fallen for the old slipperoo, teeing off on a post unaware it’s a quote problematic to his worldview. Well played golf ball thief.

It is telling how you need everything spun and mushed up for your consumption, like an infant . . . you simply went from childhood fairy tales to your own special ed fairy tales to stay safe from the mean old world.

It's quite " Telling " that you lack the intelligence to discern Facts from Fabrication....

Thus your constant comments such as the one above that resort to elementary school
level taunts....

Enjoy your well deserved Union " Rod Buster " retirement, you were paid to be a grunt
not a thinker as is well exampled by ALL of your posts thru out this Forum....

Back