The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

And all you libtards and queers take notice. There is no video of the Patriot’s owner getting his own version of kraft services. None!!

Where my huli huli boi at?

I'm sad there a so few sporting types on this sporting website. Only the Pompadour of Love to give me faith in the reactionaries ability to reproduce.

Sad.

And all you libtards and queers take notice. There is no video of the Patriot’s owner getting his own version of kraft services. None!!

I’d be interested if there are any lawyers in here who can clarify... but I’d assume that as part of the public record there is no way Kraft is going to be able to prevent the video from being released to the public?

Last edited:
Because I want to make everyone happy, some photos of your favorite poster driving through the sh**hole continent with his family in a 4x... Have a great weekend! Don't smoke while you're drinking the sterno!

2015_Namibia_elephants_Gabi7_small.jpeg 2015_Namibia_Deadvlei10_small.jpeg

I’d be interested if there are any lawyers in here who can clarify... but I’d assume that as part of the public record there is no way Kraft is going to be able to prevent the video from being released to the public?
I dont care.
As far as Im concerned him and Jussy can be bunk buddies.

I dont care.
As far as Im concerned him and Jussy can be bunk buddies.

I don’t want to see the tape. However I would say there is a certain spectacle in watching the rich and powerful use their voodoo so that the rules for everyone else don’t apply to them.

As for Jussy... did I hear they are charging him with 17 felonies or something like that? Gawd damn.

Last edited:
Hey, did I ever tell you about the time we drove all the way around Iceland in a VW popup van and stopped to snorkel the continental divide? That was c-c-c-c-coooold!

2017_Iceland_snorkling_small.jpg

America is set to surpass Saudi Arabia in a 'remarkable' oil milestone
By Matt Egan, CNN Business

Updated 11:47 AM ET, Fri March 8, 2019

190130100117-01-venezuela-unrest-0129-exlarge-169.jpg

New York (CNN Business)Move over, Saudi Arabia. America is about to steal the kingdom's energy exporting crown.

The United States will surpass Saudi Arabia later this year in exports of oil, natural gas liquids and petroleum products, like gasoline, according to energy research firm Rystad Energy.
That milestone, driven by the transformative shale boom, would make the United States the world's leading exporter of oil and liquids. That has never happened since Saudi Arabia began selling oil overseas in the 1950s, Rystad said in a report Thursday.
"It's nothing short of remarkable," said Ryan Fitzmaurice, energy strategist at Rabobank. "Ten years ago, no one thought it could happen."

Back