The Inevitable New The Inevitable Trump Mocking Thread

Years of dedicated research, obviously. I imagine they had a hard time (no pun intended) recruiting for volunteers on the "blue" side.

You probably don't tell the blue side guys it's a test would be my guess. You just send in "nurses" in skimpy Halloween nurse getup's and wait to see what happens...

You probably don't tell the blue side guys it's a test would be my guess. You just send in "nurses" in skimpy Halloween nurse getup's and wait to see what happens...

I don't think they are going to immediately develop prostate cancer. You would have to repeat the test every Haloween or so and track the results.

Now on the "clear" side, I can imagine comments like "C'mon baby, it's all in the interests of science!"

I’d be interested if there are any lawyers in here who can clarify... but I’d assume that as part of the public record there is no way Kraft is going to be able to prevent the video from being released to the public?
That video is fake. And it didn’t exist. And whatabout the video of Obama’s birth in a Maasai mud hut. Whatabout that?

We’ve had a lot of fun poking at Trump and his circle of jerks regarding this Florida sex trafficker. At least there’s no connection to the Republican Party as a whole. That would be awful.

Back